Community Forum

Looking for high HGP NAB's

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Looking for high HGP NAB's

Post by Phoenix123 »

Hey everyone! I'm currently doing a breeding project focusing on NAB's and am starting to struggle with finding ones with high enough HGP's

Does anyone have any horses that may be suitable, preferably stallions either to breed or buy?

Not fussed on age or height as long as it has a HGP of 60k+ and an evaluation score (NAB) of around 3-5, I'm willing to pay upwards of about 50k for the right horse as I know this may be a big ask but any help is appreciated!

Thanks all :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for high HGP NAB's

Post by Diamond Filly »

Phoenix123 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm currently doing a breeding project focusing on NAB's and am starting to struggle with finding ones with high enough HGP's

Does anyone have any horses that may be suitable, preferably stallions either to breed or buy?

Not fussed on age or height as long as it has a HGP of 60k+ and an evaluation score (NAB) of around 3-5, I'm willing to pay upwards of about 50k for the right horse as I know this may be a big ask but any help is appreciated!

I wish I hadn't sold out! I'd been working on a high HGP NAB project a little while ago for some time, then lost interest (after I had about a hundred NABs :lol: ) and sold all of them. My highest HGP was 62k, but would have been much higher if I hadn't culled the ones that weren't eval 5*. :lol:
Yes, I had a strict breeding program. Anyway, I sold out and don't have those anymore. Now I'm sorta wishing I didn't.
Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Post by Phoenix123 »

I wish I hadn't sold out! I'd been working on a high HGP NAB project a little while ago for some time, then lost interest (after I had about a hundred NABs :lol: ) and sold all of them. My highest HGP was 62k, but would have been much higher if I hadn't culled the ones that weren't eval 5*. :lol:
Yes, I had a strict breeding program. Anyway, I sold out and don't have those anymore. Now I'm sorta wishing I didn't.[/quote]

Aha don't worry, yes I did the same and had to end the project as I couldn't find any suitable stallions at all! I did manage to get a 5* NAB with a HGP of 64k but then unfortunately had to stop after that :(
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Phoenix123 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm currently doing a breeding project focusing on NAB's and am starting to struggle with finding ones with high enough HGP's

Feel Free to look all around my farm and pm me when you find one :D
Find The Perfect Forever Horse At Thunderbolt Ranch
We Breed EVERYTHING
The Outside Of A Horse Is Good For The Inside Of A Man - Winston Churchill

Phoenix123
Visit My Farm

Post by Phoenix123 »

brettdiesel wrote:

Feel Free to look all around my farm and pm me when you find one :D

Hi thank you so much for responding but unfortunately I've already sold all of my NAB's :( thanks anyway :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm