Community Forum

Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program (RYBP)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program (RYBP)

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hello, Everyone!
Welcome to the Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program, or RYBP. Interested in joining us? Here's some info. I recommend you read all of this before joining.

There will be several roles you can apply for. Treasurer, Russian Don (RD) Breeder, Orlov Trotter (OT) Breeder, RD x OT Breeder,Kazakh Breeder, and the final Yili Breeder!

Now I'll explain about these roles.
The Treasurer will be the one that buys the not-so-cheap horses we need for the project. We all can (and should, to keep us going) donate to the Treasurer's money. To be Treasurer, You must have $1M + in HWO cash and be willing to use this money for our program.
The RD Breeder (Russian Don) will be the one that breeds RD recipe horses together to create RDs, and then perfects the RDs to where they are anywhere between eval 3* - 5* for the Yili breed.
The OT Breeder (Orlov Trotter) will be the one that breeds OT recipe horses together to create OTs, and then perfects the OTs to where they are anywhere between eval 3* - 5* for the Yili breed.
The RD x OT Breeder will be the one who breeds some good eval for Yili RDs to OTs, (or vice versa), until they get an RD x OT horse that is between eval 3* - 5* for the Yili breed.
The Kazakh Breeder will be the one who breeds Kazakh recipe horses together (or not, if they already possess Kazakhs) to create a Kazakh, and then perfecting the Kazakhs to where they are eval 3* - 5* for the Yili breed.
The Yili Breeder will be me. Once we have a good eval (for Yili) RD x OT horse that is the opposite gender of a good eval Kazakh horse, they will be sent to my account and I will breed them to create the final Yili horse!

All of this sure sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? That's because it will be! But we will persevere, and create the Yili, who is sure to be an amazing racer!
We will have to repeat this formula a few times so that we can breed the Yilis together so they can thrive, so don't rehome your recipe horses. We will end up with a little inbreeding, but that should be ok.

Each member can be more than one role if they choose, and will actually be welcomed in our starting stage when we don't have much members.

If you have multiple side accounts, that will actually be helpful, because you can sign up different accounts to different roles.
Here are the forms:

Code: Select all

Treasurer:
1. Account name that will take on this role:
2. Side account names:
3. Do you have $1M + HWO cash?
4. Are you okay with using your money to buy recipe horses for us?
5. Any questions/comments? 

RD Breeder:
2. Side account names:
3. Do you think you have RD recipe horses or a means to get them?
4. Will you breed these horses according to my directions?
Note: When you get a good Yili eval RD horse, you will send it to the RD x OT breeder along with any others.

OT Breeder:
2. Side account names:
3. Do you think you have OT recipe horses or a means to get them?
Note: When you get a good Yili eval OT horse, you will send it to the RD x OT breeder along with any others.

RD x OT Breeder: 
2. Side account names:
3. Will you be willing to use RDs and OTs from other breeders to breed together?
5. Any questions/ comments?
Note: When an RD breeder gets a good Yili eval RD, they will send it to the RD x OT breeder along with any others. When an OT Breeder gets a good Yili eval OT, they will likewise send it to the RD x OT breeder along with any others. The RD x OT breeder will breed these horses together and hopefully create a good Yili eval RD x OT horse. They will send the horse along with any others to me.

Kazakh Breeder:
2. Side account names:
3. Do you have Kazakhs, Kazakh recipe horses, or a means to get either of these?
I have not posted a form for the final Yili breeder because I will be the only final Yili breeder. In the case of me being on hiatus, I will ask someone else to take over.

Yili recipe
RD recipe
OT recipe
Kazakh recipe

RYBP Members:

[quote="Horsechronicles12"]...[/quote] Treasurer;
[quote="Diamond Filly"]...[/quote] Leader; Final Yili Breeder
RYBP Money: $1100,000

RULES:
1. Please be kind and listen to other people's advice.
2. Please be as understandable as possible.
3. Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions!

I will add more things to this post as I think of them. For now, please DO NOT quote this post! Please quote the post below with your form and anything else.

Diamond Filly
RYBP Leader and Final Yili Breeder
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program (RYBP)

Post by Diamond Filly »

QUOTE THIS!
With any forms, questions, etc.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:QUOTE THIS!
Treasurer:
1. Account name that will take on this role: Horsechronicles12
2. Side account names:
3. Do you have $1M + HWO cash? Yes
4. Are you okay with using your money to buy recipe horses for us? Yes
5. Any questions/comments? I pinged you in the other post but I'll keep this and I'll put in 100k right now and if I need to I can add more later
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:QUOTE THIS!
Treasurer:
2. Side account names:
5. Any questions/comments? I pinged you in the other post but I'll keep this and I'll put in 100k right now and if I need to I can add more later
Thank you! Keep the money on your account. I'll write down how much program money we have on the main post.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Treasurer:
2. Side account names:
Thank you! Keep the money on your account. I'll write down how much program money we have on the main post.
Ok. I'll keep not myself on how much we spend. If we get below 50k I'll add some more money
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you! Keep the money on your account. I'll write down how much program money we have on the main post.
Ok. I'll keep not myself on how much we spend. If we get below 50k I'll add some more money
Sounds good! Yes, we should keep track of how much we spend and how much we have total. I like your idea. :) :idea:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Ok. I'll keep not myself on how much we spend. If we get below 50k I'll add some more money
Sounds good! Yes, we should keep track of how much we spend and how much we have total. I like your idea. :) :idea:
I'm going to not spend any money until tonight since I'm not home yet. If you want that's fine just let me know what you spend
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Sounds good! Yes, we should keep track of how much we spend and how much we have total. I like your idea. :) :idea:
I'm going to not spend any money until tonight since I'm not home yet. If you want that's fine just let me know what you spend
Thank you. I don't plan to buy any horses yet until we get a few more members and start breeding. Oh, and I'm going to add myself on as I second treasurer since I have $8M HWO cash. :) I'll set $1M aside for this.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I'm going to not spend any money until tonight since I'm not home yet. If you want that's fine just let me know what you spend
Thank you. I don't plan to buy any horses yet until we get a few more members and start breeding. Oh, and I'm going to add myself on as I second treasurer since I have $8M HWO cash. :) I'll set $1M aside for this.
That's a lot. I only got a little over 2,600,000 lol and that's fine
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you. I don't plan to buy any horses yet until we get a few more members and start breeding. Oh, and I'm going to add myself on as I second treasurer since I have $8M HWO cash. :) I'll set $1M aside for this.
That's a lot. I only got a little over 2,600,000 lol and that's fine
Yeah, I probably should have put myself as Treasurer first before making you put money in. :roll: Oh well. If you need the money you can always take it out since I have a little in there. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am