Community Forum

ISO Training

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Training

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

S T A R wrote: Whatever you see is best ( and easiest) Not a huge deal since they will hopefully end up as studs. Preferably around the Moderately Thin mark

Ill do the two thoroughbreds today, and lets do the Andalusian whenever your ready.
Alrighty! I'll pick them up and start them ASAP.
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Thank you so much!!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

S T A R wrote:Thank you so much!!
My pleasure!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Almost done with the cuties! Might be another two?? hours until they're done, but they're trudging along quite nicely. Just wanted to say how much I admire the way their coats hold the training sheen so professionally! They have exquisite breeding, and they know it! :lol:
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Almost done with the cuties! Might be another two?? hours until they're done, but they're trudging along quite nicely. Just wanted to say how much I admire the way their coats hold the training sheen so professionally! They have exquisite breeding, and they know it! :lol:
! Thank you so much!! They look WONDERFUL!

Ferrari's Fatigue is worrying me, since he's almost half way there...

Could I just get him as is. No need for him to be fully trained since he's about 90% done anyways!! I'll still pay the full amount- but just worried since I plan to use him as a long term breeding stud!!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

S T A R wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Almost done with the cuties! Might be another two?? hours until they're done, but they're trudging along quite nicely. Just wanted to say how much I admire the way their coats hold the training sheen so professionally! They have exquisite breeding, and they know it! :lol:

Could I just get him as is. No need for him to be fully trained since he's about 90% done anyways!! I'll still pay the full amount- but just worried since I plan to use him as a long term breeding stud!!
Are you sure? Fatigue doesn't affect anything but his overall training intake. His fatigue lowers every day, and it's only as high as it is due to the training he's been through. If you're sure, he'll be up ASAP!
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
S T A R wrote:

Are you sure? Fatigue doesn't affect anything but his overall training intake. His fatigue lowers every day, and it's only as high as it is due to the training he's been through. If you're sure, he'll be up ASAP!
Oh! I thought it had to due with the likelyhood of death... but thats what someone told me awhile ago when I had their stud, maybe they just wanted him back (lol) Otherwise ill keep him in training!!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

S T A R wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Are you sure? Fatigue doesn't affect anything but his overall training intake. His fatigue lowers every day, and it's only as high as it is due to the training he's been through. If you're sure, he'll be up ASAP!
Oh! I thought it had to due with the likelyhood of death... but thats what someone told me awhile ago when I had their stud, maybe they just wanted him back (lol) Otherwise ill keep him in training!!
Haha! Either that or they were just confused, it's hard to say \_0_/

Anyway, Ferrari is done with his training already, so you can offer whenever. Golden is nearly there, just a couple turns more! You can put that Andalusian foal up for offers whenever you're ready, and I can get a headstart on him before I head to bed :)
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
S T A R wrote:
Haha! Either that or they were just confused, it's hard to say \_0_/

Anyway, Ferrari is done with his training already, so you can offer whenever. Golden is nearly there, just a couple turns more! You can put that Andalusian foal up for offers whenever you're ready, and I can get a headstart on him before I head to bed :)
Thank you so so much! He looks fabulous!! If you ever need TB studs let me know :) Id give them to you for a huge discount!!!!

If you also have any other training spots available in the future ( After you probably want a long break haha) , I would for sure have plenty to get trained!!!

Andy colt is up!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

S T A R wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Haha! Either that or they were just confused, it's hard to say \_0_/

Thank you so so much! He looks fabulous!! If you ever need TB studs let me know :) Id give them to you for a huge discount!!!!

If you also have any other training spots available in the future ( After you probably want a long break haha) , I would for sure have plenty to get trained!!!

Andy colt is up!
I do agree on his looks! I'd say he looks like a very professional and shiny gentleman! :lol:

I just ran out of turns, and Golden is one turn away from being finished :, ) So in 20 minutes I'll be able to put Golden up for offers and pick up the Andalusian.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm