Community Forum

ISO Training

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Training

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
S T A R wrote:
Thank you so so much! He looks fabulous!! If you ever need TB studs let me know :) Id give them to you for a huge discount!!!!

If you also have any other training spots available in the future ( After you probably want a long break haha) , I would for sure have plenty to get trained!!!

Andy colt is up!
I do agree on his looks! I'd say he looks like a very professional and shiny gentleman! :lol:

I just ran out of turns, and Golden is one turn away from being finished :, ) So in 20 minutes I'll be able to put Golden up for offers and pick up the Andalusian.
Oh, and just to add, I do enjoy training, so I might take a day off for Christmas but I'll be back to training any foals you would like trained! :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I do agree on his looks! I'd say he looks like a very professional and shiny gentleman! :lol:

I just ran out of turns, and Golden is one turn away from being finished :, ) So in 20 minutes I'll be able to put Golden up for offers and pick up the Andalusian.
Oh, and just to add, I do enjoy training, so I might take a day off for Christmas but I'll be back to training any foals you would like trained! :)
Phew! Golden is done and ready for pickup :D
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Oh, and just to add, I do enjoy training, so I might take a day off for Christmas but I'll be back to training any foals you would like trained! :)
Perfect! Please feel free to get Sherif after christmas!! Or don't train him until afterwards! I am in no rush!! I'm trying to sell most of my horses before I start breeding so i can get down on numbers!! So no rush at all!!
S T A R
Visit My Farm

Post by S T A R »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:45 am
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Oh, and just to add, I do enjoy training, so I might take a day off for Christmas but I'll be back to training any foals you would like trained! :)
Hi! Would you be available for training? TB Colts and Fillies. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am