Community Forum

HSC Training, Champing, Aging and Popping Services---OPEN

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

HSC Training, Champing, Aging and Popping Services---OPEN

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

HSC Training and Champing---Open
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi HWO! I am starting to run a Training, Aging and Champing service! I will do all the champing on this account and the aging on my side account---BarrelRacingRulz_07. I will also complete the training on my training account HSC Training.

My fastest training age is 2yrs 7m :D

Rules:
1. Be respectful. If you are rude or hateful to other players I will retract my decision to do business with you.
2. Please don't lie. I expect HWO to be honest and not lie to me as well as I am doing you a favor.
3. Don't swap me with horses please. I will be super busy with school and the projects, champing and training I do on here.
4. Have Patience. Sometimes it will take a while to judge the competitions which delays me. Also how far you want me to get your horse.
5. Horses are required to be fully trained. It makes my life so much easier if they are fully trained!

That's all the rules I have. I am more lenient than most player but that's how I am.

About Training---
I am premium so I can train in 2yrs 7-8 months and in 45min-1hr! I might have other clients so please be patient with me!

Now the pricing---
Pricing for Champing---
Champ. (Ch.)--- 25k
Grand Champ (GCh.)--- 35k
Master Champ (MCh.)--- 45k
Master Grand Champ (MGCh.)---55k
Supreme Champ (SCh.)--- 100k
Supreme Grand Champ (SGCh.)--- 130k
Supreme Master Grand Champ (SMGCh.) 200k

Price for Training--
70k-100k (PER HORSE)

Discounts available!!! If you cannot afford talk to me we can work out a price! I train in under 3 hours (unless I have a grinder issue) of receiving the horse. I can get around 3-5 horses done a day depending on my schedule.

*Fair Reminder* I am firm on price for champing because of the money I will spend to champ these horses!

FORM for champing---

Username/pickup---
Horse(s) you need champed---
What you want them champed to/in---
Questions/concerns/comments---

Training form---

Username/Pickup
Horse(s) you need trained---
Requirements (If any)---
Questions/concerns/comments---

Just fill out the forms and your set!

Filling out the forms will tell me that you have read the entire message and agree to everything!

Thank you! :D
-HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE FORM*
Last edited by BlackRiver_Racing1 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:01 pm, edited 27 times in total.
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Re: HSC Aging, Champing and Popping Services---OPEN

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Can you do master grand champ on my fully trained horse?
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Also, how do you champ?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:57 pm Can you do master grand champ on my fully trained horse?
Sure! I can! In what events would you like?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:57 pm Also, how do you champ?
I will enter the horse in all the events 3-4 times and go from there
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Horses so cute wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:29 pm
max_da_horse-999 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:57 pm Can you do master grand champ on my fully trained horse?
Sure! I can! In what events would you like?
I don’t know… the best one it’s one?
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

I might buy another horse that’s fully trained.. so if you want can you train the other one instead once I buy it? The link i sent you is the horse I don’t want to be champed… I will eventually send you another link once I buy another fully trained horse! :D
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:06 pm I might buy another horse that’s fully trained.. so if you want can you train the other one instead once I buy it? The link i sent you is the horse I don’t want to be champed… I will eventually send you another link once I buy another fully trained horse! :D
Ofc! I can only train one at a time tho! I train in under 4-5 years and in 1-2 days!
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Horses so cute wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:34 pm
max_da_horse-999 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:06 pm I might buy another horse that’s fully trained.. so if you want can you train the other one instead once I buy it? The link i sent you is the horse I don’t want to be champed… I will eventually send you another link once I buy another fully trained horse! :D
Ofc! I can only train one at a time tho! I train in under 4-5 years and in 1-2 days!
Ok that’s great! The link I sent you.. I didn’t even mean to but… I somehow put my 20 year old fully trained horse as grand champ! But.. I’ll send you another another link to grand champ my fully trained horse!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am