Community Forum

Newbie looking for help!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

Newbie looking for help!

Post by Lavenderdragon444 »

Hello! I have survived my first few days in game lol. I'm looking for a way to make some more money in game, I have started traning my Arabs in endurance rancing but not getting very far it seems. Any help is very appreciated! <3
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Newbie looking for help!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:58 pm Hello! I have survived my first few days in game lol. I'm looking for a way to make some more money in game, I have started traning my Arabs in endurance rancing but not getting very far it seems. Any help is very appreciated! <3
I can donate 30K. I also have a barrel racing competition mare if you would like her.
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

I would love that very much! Thank you! How do donations work in game?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:21 am I would love that very much! Thank you! How do donations work in game?
You link a horse (any of them) and you put them up for offers (so no one can buy it without you wishing) and if you want the horse back I can give them back. I'll put the mare up for offers but I can't link. Offer $1. If you can't link don't worry just tell me the name.
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

Welcome in!! I've noticed this game has gotten a bit quiet lately so new members are always promising to see.

Luckily, endurance runs in the Arabian lines really well. But, Arabians are also used for a bunch of other disciplines, so its important to know what it takes to breed endurance Arabians. Frost has a super great guide on this, that I use myself! Here's the endurance stats:
Height: 16h
Type: Horse Type Very Light
Weight: Mod-Thin
Temperament : BombProof
Body Size: 5%
Type: 95%
HGP: 66k+
Stamina: 60
Speed: 45
Agility: 40
Tempo: 30

So lets pick this apart. I'm going to try and color match these terms to make them easier to look at and understand, it is a lot lol. Ideally, you want arabians that are around 16hh. I would say try not to go below 15 or above 17. Next, is the type. This can be found when you examine a horse under the Eval catergory. You don't need the arabian book, but it helps to have. It will give you the type of your horse no matter what book you use. So my endurance horse here. When I evaluate her, she is 99% horse type, I will refer back to percentage later. The "Very Light" refers to their build, also found in the evaluation. My mare is very light, which is ideal for endurance arabians. I will address the weight separately, so lets move on to body size. Body size can be found in the same place as the previous two characteristics, under Eval. My mare has 17.55% body size, so if I wanted to breed better endurance arabs, I would work to breed horses with the lower body sizes to decrease it down to under 10%. Finally going back to type percentage, which can be found right next to "horse type." The guide says the ideal horse is 95% horse type. My mare is 99%. So ideally I would stay in the 90-99% range. Now we've covered everything we needed to know from the Evaluation tab.

Next is weight. Weight is very easily controlled by the player, but weight and temperament are very dependent on each other. Silverine is another member who has a wonderful guide to feed your horses to achieve whatever weight and temperament you desire, that can be found here. The ideal weight of an endurance arabian is moderately light. I like to keep all of my horses at the ideal weight, even if I don't compete them, just so I can remember where they need to be and get into the routine of stopping them where you want them. My horses are ideal in moderate weight, so I try to stop all of my horses there. Next is temperament, which is bombproof. This is the lowest and calmest temperament in the game, which makes it slightly easier to manage. I've also noticed that bombproof temperament can be genetic, and once you stick it in your genes, its hard to get out. AKA you can load your horses with as much sugar as you want and their temperament will not change. In your case, this is actually very beneficial. To achieve this, you want to feed your horses as much fiber as you can. Silverine's guide covers this more in depth than I can without writing a book lol. HGP is the number you see under your horses breeders report. If you look at my horse from earlier, hers is 67k, which is great for endurance arabians, as the standard is 66k+. I will own the fact that I still don't understand certain aspects of this game, and raising your HGP is something I do not know how to do. However, I do know that it refers to your horses genetic potential of passing down good genes to their babies. Hopefully someone else in the forum can offer some advice.

Uff, okay, we are in the final stretch!! Lets talk about conformation. Unfortunately, conformation is a feature only premium members can access. but don't worry! Many premium members here are super helpful and will provide conformations for you. Basically, under the conformation tab, you get a table with a number associated with every stat your horse can have, except intelligence. Heres the conformation for your youngest filly, Hurricane:
Speed 29
Strength 24
Stamina 25
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 14
Movement 36
Agility 22
Tempo 38
Okay, we can say that her stamina is not where it needs to be. So, lets go ahead and breed her to horses with as high or higher stamina until we hit where we feel comfortable. The high is 60, however 60 is sometimes a reach, so I would go with a minimum of looking for 55. Her speed is also a bit low, but since shes from adoption center horses, thats expected. Same with the stamina, we can breed her to faster studs to raise the speed in her foals, to around 45. Same for agility. However her tempo is great, so if we had to, we could sacrifice some points there in favor of any other stats we want.

Okay, I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions at all, I am fairly active and can always give you confos, or answer any questions I am knowledgably able to. However, there is a LOT of great information that will help you over in the Guides and How-to Forums! I wish you the best of luck, keep us posted!!
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:27 am
Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:21 am I would love that very much! Thank you! How do donations work in game?
You link a horse (any of them) and you put them up for offers (so no one can buy it without you wishing) and if you want the horse back I can give them back. I'll put the mare up for offers but I can't link. Offer $1. If you can't link don't worry just tell me the name.
Ah I understand now, just trying to find the horse you are talking about. What is the horses name/what pasture are they in?
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

Thank you very much for your explanation!! I will have to save this in my notes! I'm gonna focus on line on breeding for performance and one line to breed crobreeds for achievements :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:56 pm
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:27 am

Ah I understand now, just trying to find the horse you are talking about. What is the horses name/what pasture are they in?
I'm sorry. Her name is Ashly and she is in the Champions Pasture and she's already up for offers
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:06 pm
Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:56 pm

I'm sorry. Her name is Ashly and she is in the Champions Pasture and she's already up for offers
Found her! She is beautiful, I was just thinking about Belgians! I have this girl up for offers, at leat I think I'm doing it right lol. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4115121
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:07 pm
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:06 pm

Found her! She is beautiful, I was just thinking about Belgians! I have this girl up for offers, at leat I think I'm doing it right lol. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4115121
Is she dead? It has NO horse there. It says you can't own another horse also
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm