Community Forum

HELP!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

HELP!!

Post by Summer_storm »

Is there any way possible for like admin to bring back a horse that has been rehomed, I accidently rehomed my stud, please if there is any way to bring him back let me know.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP!!

Post by Tom »

There is not, I am sorry.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:42 pm Is there any way possible for like admin to bring back a horse that has been rehomed, I accidently rehomed my stud, please if there is any way to bring him back let me know.
The community feels your pain. Almost all of us have been through this. I've rehomed at least three by accident. And multiple that I've later thought 'perhaps I should've kept that one'. Ah, the regrets... :roll:

If you tell us what you remember about that horse, the community can see about replacing it for you, if you want that option?

Please keep in mind, all of these horses, they are repeatable at some point. So if you lose one, another can come back around, even identical (or nearly so). That's one of the gorgeous things about this game.

So, let us know what he was, if you want us to try to replace him for you. If he's a color horse and you can't easily describe the color, try finding one that looks similar.

Don't fret too much, you're in good company. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

BlackOak2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:59 pm
Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:42 pm Is there any way possible for like admin to bring back a horse that has been rehomed, I accidently rehomed my stud, please if there is any way to bring him back let me know.
The community feels your pain. Almost all of us have been through this. I've rehomed at least three by accident. And multiple that I've later thought 'perhaps I should've kept that one'. Ah, the regrets... :roll:

If you tell us what you remember about that horse, the community can see about replacing it for you, if you want that option?

Please keep in mind, all of these horses, they are repeatable at some point. So if you lose one, another can come back around, even identical (or nearly so). That's one of the gorgeous things about this game.

So, let us know what he was, if you want us to try to replace him for you. If he's a color horse and you can't easily describe the color, try finding one that looks similar.

Don't fret too much, you're in good company. :mrgreen:
Same here. its HORRIBLE
Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

It was a horse given to me by horsechronicles12- I'm so sorry for rehoming him, The horse I rehomed was a Belgian very similar to *H12* Adam -im linking him below- bred by the same person (Horsechronicles12)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4106953

and to Horsechronicles12- again I am so sorry for rehoming him
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:10 pm It was a horse given to me by horsechronicles12- I'm so sorry for rehoming him, The horse I rehomed was a Belgian very similar to *H12* Adam -im linking him below- bred by the same person (Horsechronicles12)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4106953

and to Horsechronicles12- again I am so sorry for rehoming him
well you can have him if you want and its fine by the way. Adam isnt going to be used for anything special on my farm so you can actually have him for free. I have done the same thing SO MANY TIMES.
Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

if ur sure that would be amazing
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Summer_storm wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:31 am if ur sure that would be amazing
Well he's up in one of the for sale pastures. I will put him in the pickup pasture so you can find him
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tickles me pink when things fold up so nicely. ;)

*insert content cat lapping milk gif... whenever I find it!* :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

thank you so much i just put an offer in for him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 am