Community Forum

HELP!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP!!

Post by brettdiesel »

Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:42 pm Is there any way possible for like admin to bring back a horse that has been rehomed, I accidently rehomed my stud, please if there is any way to bring him back let me know.
i could give you a nice horse tho ^^
Find The Perfect Forever Horse At Thunderbolt Ranch
We Breed EVERYTHING
The Outside Of A Horse Is Good For The Inside Of A Man - Winston Churchill

Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

how much would it be i am looking to expand the bloodline a bit- i would also be willing to trade my horse Platinum Skittles.
Dixie Rose Montana
Visit My Farm

Post by Dixie Rose Montana »

hey i hear you look for a partener
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Summer_storm wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:57 pm how much would it be i am looking to expand the bloodline a bit- i would also be willing to trade my horse Platinum Skittles.
It would be free ;) :) what breed?
We Breed EVERYTHING

brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Dixie Rose Montana wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:42 pm hey i hear you look for a partener
Post it on forum: viewtopic.php?p=367528#p367528
We Breed EVERYTHING

Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

preferably beligian i would love any mares
or if you have any a stallion with a really thick fluffy mane(like my horse rose gold) and as i said i would be happy to give you my horse platinum skittles i really have no ise for him other than hes really pretty
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:09 am preferably beligian i would love any mares
or if you have any a stallion with a really thick fluffy mane(like my horse rose gold) and as i said i would be happy to give you my horse platinum skittles i really have no ise for him other than hes really pretty
I could give you some Belgian mares (different ages) and I can put my horse up for stud so you can use him or I can breed the mares to him privately for free
Summer_storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer_storm »

horsechronicles12- i did have a horse i wanted to adopt from you- it is rose golds Dam-i think i have the link somewhere a little further back in the posts- and thank you for rose gold shes the perfect horse for my project
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Summer_storm wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:49 am horsechronicles12- i did have a horse i wanted to adopt from you- it is rose golds Dam-i think i have the link somewhere a little further back in the posts- and thank you for rose gold shes the perfect horse for my project
I look into it. Look on my farm and see what others you would like. Preferably fillies instead of mares but if you want a mare that's fine
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Summer_storm wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:14 pm I have one more horse I would like to adopt-
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4107584

if it isnt too much trouble
I'm just now seeing this post...SO SORRY. Of course you can havi it. I'll put it up for offers(ufo)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am