Community Forum

Racing Quarter Sales

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Racing Quarter Sales

Post by h0rsey »

Hi everyone !!

I've run out of space again and it's mainly because my trained & comped QH colts have just been sitting around so I thought I'd sell off the ones I don't need. Offer any price you'd like, but if I don't think the horse is worth your offer, I will not accept. Most of them will be worth at least 100k-ish but really just depends on the horse. Any that don't sell will be aged out.

All of them come from my quality racing quarter lines (which I have finally gotten a 1:57 with!) and have great confos/brps for racing, but could potentially do well in harness racing, steeplechasing, and sprint racing as well. Most of these colts have gotten at least 1:59 times and some of them 1:58s. They also are closely related to my harness quarter horses, who have been getting really close to breaking records recently. Also, I did cross tbs with my lines a few times so there might be a few that are crosses but will produce a quarter if bred to purebred quarter.

Please, if you do end up buying one of my horses, keep the brand {RRS} in front of the name. Also, all of them have dash somewhere in their name because I like to consistently have the same word for my bloodlines (my racing QH are dash, wp QH are scotch, reining QH are doc, etc.) but feel free to change the name to whatever you'd like, just not the brand :)

Last edited by h0rsey on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Quarter Sales

Post by rosie0922 »

h0rsey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:07 am Hi everyone !!

I've run out of space again and it's mainly because my trained & comped QH colts have just been sitting around so I thought I'd sell off the ones I don't need. Offer any price you'd like, but if I don't think the horse is worth your offer, I will not accept. Most of them will be worth at least 100k-ish but really just depends on the horse. Any that don't sell will be aged out.

All of them come from my quality racing quarter lines (which I have finally gotten a 1:57 with!) and have great confos/brps for racing, but could potentially do well in harness racing, steeplechasing, and sprint racing as well. Most of these colts have gotten at least 1:59 times and some of them 1:58s. They also are closely related to my harness quarter horses, who have been getting really close to breaking records recently. Also, I did cross tbs with my lines a few times so there might be a few that are crosses but will produce a quarter if bred to purebred quarter.

Please, if you do end up buying one of my horses, keep the brand {RRS} in front of the name. Also, all of them have dash somewhere in their name because I like to consistently have the same word for my bloodlines (my racing QH are dash, wp QH are scotch, reining QH are doc, etc.) but feel free to change the name to whatever you'd like, just not the brand :)

Could I get Long Dash and Cool Dash please? For whatever reason, I can't get it to let me send you an offer right now.
Arrow3
Visit My Farm

Post by Arrow3 »

h0rsey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:07 am

i offered on three of them, I've only got 800k so i cant really offer more then 100k on each. let me know if any of them aren't high enough price and ill decide which i want.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

rosie0922 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:54 pm

Could I get Long Dash and Cool Dash please? For whatever reason, I can't get it to let me send you an offer right now.
Yes, I'll try taking down their ads and putting them back up again, let me know if it works
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Arrow3 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:36 am
h0rsey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:07 am

i offered on three of them, I've only got 800k so i cant really offer more then 100k on each. let me know if any of them aren't high enough price and ill decide which i want.
100k works perfect, accepted! :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

h0rsey wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:32 am
rosie0922 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:54 pm

Yes, I'll try taking down their ads and putting them back up again, let me know if it works
Accepted on Long Dash, you're not skilled enough to own another horse so couldn't accept the other offer
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Last chance to buy a QH as most of them will be aged out this weekend!! Will accept lower offers since they've aged a bit. 6 left for grabs :)
Ares_Goat
Visit My Farm

Post by Ares_Goat »

h0rsey wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:50 am Last chance to buy a QH as most of them will be aged out this weekend!! Will accept lower offers since they've aged a bit. 6 left for grabs :)
DO you have any ISH Horses for sale, I am working on a ish project.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Ares_Goat wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:27 pm
h0rsey wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:50 am Last chance to buy a QH as most of them will be aged out this weekend!! Will accept lower offers since they've aged a bit. 6 left for grabs :)
DO you have any ISH Horses for sale, I am working on a ish project.
I don't currently, but have a few I'd be willing to stud out lmk if you're interested in breeding to any of these guys: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/129055
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hey there! I was wondering if you had anymore for sale? I would love to buy a few!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am