Community Forum

Horse Training

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
lilykate
Visit My Farm

Horse Training

Post by lilykate »

Hey all, I played HWO for a bit in 2017 and I recently made a new account. I am just wondering the fastest ways to fully train horses, what two breeds can make different breeds if bred together, ways to make more money, rarest breeds, best prices for horses/how to price them properly. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated! I love this game and would love to further my experience. Thank you, Tahlz<3
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training

Post by EclipticEnd »

lilykate wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 pm Hey all, I played HWO for a bit in 2017 and I recently made a new account. I am just wondering the fastest ways to fully train horses, what two breeds can make different breeds if bred together, ways to make more money, rarest breeds, best prices for horses/how to price them properly. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated! I love this game and would love to further my experience. Thank you, Tahlz<3
No one seems to have answered this so I'll go ahead and help out. For reference this isn't the right area for this; you'll want to post questions unrelated to horse coloration elsewhere such as the Gameplay Questions & Help area next time. : )

There's a few guides on training in the Guides area. Basically start by maxing out Stamina and then move on to other things.

You can see what breeds make what horse in the Breeds Wiki by clicking on a breed. You'll see the recipe for the breed as well as what breeds it's used to make. The Breeds Wiki also shows how many of each breed currently exist in the game.

As for prices, I'd compare them with horses already in the market. From what I remember a fully trained and young Grinder horse could sell for upwards of 100k, especially with titles to its name. Competitive ability, high HGP and completed training are all highly valued. Rare breeds can be niche and color breeders exist as well.

Hope that helped!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm