Community Forum

venta de caballo arabe

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
El Dominicano
Visit My Farm

venta de caballo arabe

Post by El Dominicano »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4128857 I no longer need this horse and I don't want to rehome him, what are they offering for him?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: venta de caballo arabe

Post by BlackOak2 »

He's still young and is a grinder-prospect at least. So he'll sell generally any day for 10k minimal (mark him as a grinder prospect for that).

Otherwise, price fluctuations are rather liquid. He also has high COI (COI is bugged currently, but his line has high COI through the generations).

He's a tall arab, with color genes that aren't normal in real arabs. There are enough of these around, so the best bet is to sell him as he stands as a grinder prospect, or train him fully and sell him as a grinder. If he's fully trained, you can get him gone for at least 60k and depending on if you know others in his line are good grinders, perhaps well over 100k and upward (there are great grinder bloodlines that'll sell for an easy million). So his value increases exponentially with training and some research into his bloodline usage.

I didn't immediately see any competition stock in his pedigree, so that's an unknown.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: venta de caballo arabe

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

He might even make a good saddleseat comp horse, if you want to put the effort into training and testing.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am