Sunshadow Ranch - Training Services - FULL

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch - Training Services - FULL

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Sunshadow Ranch Training Services

2/21/24: Full

Public Training
Unless we have an agreement that I am your private trainer, then you will be receiving public training from me. All horses will cost 200k/training, the cost including any temperament/weight specifics that you may have. If you are not a premium stable, I will automatically include the horse's conformation. Horses will be trained to 99.8%+ in all stats and will be aged around 2 years, 6-7 months upon completion. Horses will be finished within 24 hours after I receive them.

To ensure quick and efficient training, I will only take two horses at a time for training. I will keep the rest in my holding so I can get through the training list quickly. Please put your horse up as soon as possible after you have requested my services.

Payment should be made when you pick up your horse. Please ensure that you have enough money for the training when requested. If you do not have correct amount when the horse is done, I will keep the horse for an additional 5k/day until you are ready. If the time exceeds a week (7 days) after completion, I have the right to sell or keep the horse.

Last edited by Sunshadow Ranch on Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunshadow Ranch - Training Services - OPEN

Currently taking 2 horses. After one is finished, another slot will open.
Last edited by Sunshadow Ranch on Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm

2/19/24: Open

Public Training
Unless we have an agreement that I am your private trainer, then you will be receiving public training from me. All horses will cost 200k/training, the cost including any temperament/weight specifics that you may have. If you are not a premium stable, I will automatically include the horse's conformation. Horses will be trained to 99.8%+ in all stats and will be aged around 2 years, 7-8 months upon completion. Horses will be finished within 24 hours after I receive them.

To ensure quick and efficient training, I will only take one horse at a time for training. I will keep the rest in my holding so I can get through the training list quickly. Please put your horse up as soon as possible after you have requested my services.

Payment should be made when you pick up your horse. Please ensure that you have enough money for the training when requested. If you do not have correct amount when the horse is done, I will keep the horse for an additional 5k/day until you are ready. If the time exceeds a week (7 days) after completion, I have the right to sell or keep the horse.

Hey could I do 2 horses please?

Pickup: HSC Competing
Weight/Temp: High strung and Mod Thin
Horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4023875
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4150962
Pictures (if allowed): Beginning and End

Thanks the are ufo btw!
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:20 pm
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm

2/19/24: Open

Public Training
Unless we have an agreement that I am your private trainer, then you will be receiving public training from me. All horses will cost 200k/training, the cost including any temperament/weight specifics that you may have. If you are not a premium stable, I will automatically include the horse's conformation. Horses will be trained to 99.8%+ in all stats and will be aged around 2 years, 7-8 months upon completion. Horses will be finished within 24 hours after I receive them.

To ensure quick and efficient training, I will only take one horse at a time for training. I will keep the rest in my holding so I can get through the training list quickly. Please put your horse up as soon as possible after you have requested my services.

Thanks the are ufo btw!
Yes, of course! I will make an offer through my holding (_Sunshadow_) and will get started on them as soon as I finish this current horse!

Thanks for my being my first client and as a gift, I would like to gift you a Sunshadow grinder at no cost! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 2861...She will be put up for you shortly!

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:24 pm
HSC Competing wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:20 pm

Thanks the are ufo btw!
Yes, of course! I will make an offer through my holding (_Sunshadow_) and will get started on them as soon as I finish this current horse!

Thanks for my being my first client and as a gift, I would like to gift you a Sunshadow grinder at no cost! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 2861...She will be put up for you shortly!
Thank you! And no problem I look forward to doing more training with you!
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:26 pm
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:24 pm

Hi! Both of your horses are finished and ready to be picked up. Offer 200k on each horse please!

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:53 pm
HSC Competing wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:26 pm

Hi! Both of your horses are finished and ready to be picked up. Offer 200k on each horse please!
Alr! Thx!
_Sunshadow_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Sunshadow_ »

HSC Competing wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:30 am
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:53 pm

Alr! Thx!
It says you are not skilled to own another horse.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

_Sunshadow_ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:39 pm
HSC Competing wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:30 am

Alr! Thx!
It says you are not skilled to own another horse.
Let me fix that
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunshadow Ranch - Training Services - FULL

Hey there can ya do 1 for me?
She is ufo
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am