Sale Prices?

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Sale Prices?

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hi,
I am returning to the game after a long while and I was wondering what fully trained horses usually sell for? If anyone could answer this question that would be extremely helpful! :)

Thanks,

Birtwick
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sale Prices?

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Birtwick_Stables wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:45 pm Hi,
I am returning to the game after a long while and I was wondering what fully trained horses usually sell for? If anyone could answer this question that would be extremely helpful! :)

Thanks,

Birtwick

Hello , welcome back

Depends what horses your selling at the time and what’s popular as well
Also high win percentage and near rh scores also will play a big part as well in how much they sell
Looks also

Barrel , Polebending dressage , driven dressage, racing I think is popular atm but could be more

What horses do you have in mind of selling ?

Hope this helps

:)
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Thanks,

Birtwick
Sorry forgot to add prices 😂
Grinder so horse used for training , pt earning and earning days
100k+ atm if they are decent ones sometimes a bit cheaper for the newbies who have just joined and need help

For competition horses they could go into the millions if it’s what people are wanting and you have the right people at the right time :) it all really depends what’s in demand at the time
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Collector's_Holding wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:03 pm

Thanks,

Birtwick
Sorry forgot to add prices 😂
Grinder so horse used for training , pt earning and earning days
100k+ atm if they are decent ones sometimes a bit cheaper for the newbies who have just joined and need help

For competition horses they could go into the millions if it’s what people are wanting and you have the right people at the right time :) it all really depends what’s in demand at the time
Ok thank you so much!
I'm training a bunch of nice Arabians to sell. They're really amazing grinders that have earned me a ton of days and PTs. It usually takes me like two to three hours to train atm so it's pretty easy for me, plus I have several grinders that give me days.
Thanks for answering my question! I really appreciate it :)
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Thanks,

Birtwick
Sidenote, I'm really glad you're back! I still have a friesian stud you sold to me like 4 years ago (although hes aged a fair bit now) and I adore him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 am