Community Forum

Coding Help

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Coding Help

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hi everyone! I'm returning to the game after a few years and I was wondering if someone could give me a quick rundown of how to use the code such as inserting horses' pictures into advertisements and such, if that makes sense. I vaguely remember how to do it but I'm not sure. If anyone could help, that would be fantastic! (also I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this in so very sorry if it's not )

-Birtwick Stables
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Coding Help

Post by BlackOak2 »

Birtwick_Stables wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:42 pm Hi everyone! I'm returning to the game after a few years and I was wondering if someone could give me a quick rundown of how to use the code such as inserting horses' pictures into advertisements and such, if that makes sense. I vaguely remember how to do it but I'm not sure. If anyone could help, that would be fantastic! (also I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this in so very sorry if it's not )

-Birtwick Stables
General chit chat or the questions forum, either will work. ;)

In the forums.

Code: Select all

[img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/5/3/0/4/4035881/657b7a65661f7.png[/img]
^Use the gallery links for this one. Won't link directly to the horse, just will show you your chosen image of the horse. Very useful for displaying tack or not tack, depending on which horse image save, is last.
Looks like this:

[horse=4035881]Teardrop[/horse]
^Most useful for horses, because it'll automatically update itself with the 'latest' horse image saved from the gallery. Plus, with the added benefit of actually linking to the horse. You can leave the name blank, it's not necessary for the code.
Looks like this:
Teardrop

In the marketplace.
For this, just use the forums and the preview button to take a look at color and font. Once you like what you see, copy and paste the whole code into the marketplace ad.
Take a look, just search for Teardrop in the marketplace above.

Coding used:

[size=150]Big size like this[/size] [color=#BF00BF][b]Colored and bold like this[/b][/color] [color=#8080BF][size=85][center]And maybe we'll throw in even some of this.[/center][/size][/color]
EDIT
I have taken down the marketplace ad.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:30 pm
Birtwick_Stables wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:42 pm Hi everyone! I'm returning to the game after a few years and I was wondering if someone could give me a quick rundown of how to use the code such as inserting horses' pictures into advertisements and such, if that makes sense. I vaguely remember how to do it but I'm not sure. If anyone could help, that would be fantastic! (also I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this in so very sorry if it's not )

-Birtwick Stables
General chit chat or the questions forum, either will work. ;)

In the forums.

[img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/5/3/0/4/4035881/657b7a65661f7.png[/img]
^Use the gallery links for this one. Won't link directly to the horse, just will show you your chosen image of the horse. Very useful for displaying tack or not tack, depending on which horse image save, is last.
Looks like this:

[horse=4035881]Teardrop[/horse]
^Most useful for horses, because it'll automatically update itself with the 'latest' horse image saved from the gallery. Plus, with the added benefit of actually linking to the horse. You can leave the name blank, it's not necessary for the code.
Looks like this:
Teardrop

In the marketplace.
For this, just use the forums and the preview button to take a look at color and font. Once you like what you see, copy and paste the whole code into the marketplace add.
Take a look, just search for Teardrop in the marketplace above.

Coding used:

[size=150]Big size like this[/size] [color=#BF00BF][b]Colored and bold like this[/b][/color] [color=#8080BF][size=85][center]And maybe we'll throw in even some of this.[/center][/size][/color]

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links