Community Forum

A Chat Room?

brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

A Chat Room?

Post by brettdiesel »

Sup! so i know that HWO already has a chat room on Discord but i just decided to make one anyway

Benifts From brettdiesel's Chat Room~
Free Horses
Free HWO Cash
Weekly Drawing
Weekly Contests
Secret Peeps (Gift exchage)
*******************************************************************************************************************************
So yeah just ping me to ask to chat (plz ping me on [url]https://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/ ... =43489/url]
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Re: A Chat Room?

Post by brettdiesel »

Nobody?
Sombody?
Nobody?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

brettdiesel wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:17 pm Nobody?
Sombody?
Nobody?
Although there is an unofficial HWO discord run by members of the HWO community, we generally don't recommend players to go to an un-associated discord page. Only because HWO rules cannot and thus do not exist there. Admin cannot step in for any disputes and won't uphold anything agreed upon outside of the HWO page.

There are many of us in the community and although we're generally a social bunch, we tend to be far less social than some other gaming communities.

I could suggest, if you play other online games, to open your private chat to all the online games you play (as long as you get along with players on those other games) and use it as your own, personal, gaming hub. In this way, other players from other games can expand their experiences as well as get personal opinions of games they don't play.

Alongside this, I also suggest you put in place, firm rules for your discord page and to mirror them after the games you play, so that the players that come into your chat, already generally understand that you'll be upholding the game rules they're already accustomed to.

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

BlackOak2 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:17 pm Nobody?
Sombody?
Nobody?
Although there is an unofficial HWO discord run by members of the HWO community, we generally don't recommend players to go to an un-associated discord page. Only because HWO rules cannot and thus do not exist there. Admin cannot step in for any disputes and won't uphold anything agreed upon outside of the HWO page.

There are many of us in the community and although we're generally a social bunch, we tend to be far less social than some other gaming communities.

I could suggest, if you play other online games, to open your private chat to all the online games you play (as long as you get along with players on those other games) and use it as your own, personal, gaming hub. In this way, other players from other games can expand their experiences as well as get personal opinions of games they don't play.

Alongside this, I also suggest you put in place, firm rules for your discord page and to mirror them after the games you play, so that the players that come into your chat, already generally understand that you'll be upholding the game rules they're already accustomed to.

Good Luck!
thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 pm