Community Forum

Dressage Question

BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Dressage Question

Post by BarrelRacingRulz_07 »

Hey HWO! I am starting dressage and I was wondering what was the idle breed, and the stats! I want to try to get a RH and I need some advice!
【вя】Image
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: Dressage Question

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:17 am Hey HWO! I am starting dressage and I was wondering what was the idle breed, and the stats! I want to try to get a RH and I need some advice!
I'd recommend Frost's competition guide for stats, but as for breed, you can pick any one you want! The beauty of HWO is that any breed can be adapted to be built any way and used for any purpose.

Movement breeders aren't super common, so getting good stock from established lines can be very pricey. A good way to have a higher sale value from the start is to aim for a rarer breed- this way you'll be able to sell horses for a reasonable amount even if their competitive ability is lacking compared to other market prospects.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:00 am
BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:17 am Hey HWO! I am starting dressage and I was wondering what was the idle breed, and the stats! I want to try to get a RH and I need some advice!
I'd recommend Frost's competition guide for stats, but as for breed, you can pick any one you want! The beauty of HWO is that any breed can be adapted to be built any way and used for any purpose.

Movement breeders aren't super common, so getting good stock from established lines can be very pricey. A good way to have a higher sale value from the start is to aim for a rarer breed- this way you'll be able to sell horses for a reasonable amount even if their competitive ability is lacking compared to other market prospects.
Alr! I just bred a Friesian with 61 movement so maybe I am on the right track! I will definitely look at that guide for stats! Could you possibly link it? I don't quit now where that is. :D :D
【вя】Image
BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:10 am
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:00 am

Alr! I just bred a Friesian with 61 movement so maybe I am on the right track! I will definitely look at that guide for stats! Could you possibly link it? I don't quit now where that is. :D :D
Nvm I found the guide! That's so helpful! I have a question though, what does it me by the body size percentage and the type percentage? How do I get the evaluation book as well?
【вя】Image
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

You can use any evaluation book. They're located in the book store. The important part is having at least one book so you can tell what size and type your horse is!
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Friesians are also fairly common! Luckily they can be used to make a bunch of other breeds, if you decide you want to branch out into something rarer.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/25
BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:32 am You can use any evaluation book. They're located in the book store. The important part is having at least one book so you can tell what size and type your horse is!
I feel dumb for asking but, where is the book store :cry:
【вя】Image
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:45 am
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:32 am You can use any evaluation book. They're located in the book store. The important part is having at least one book so you can tell what size and type your horse is!
market> right above tack store (second from the bottom)
BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:45 am
BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:45 am

market> right above tack store (second from the bottom)
Just found it ty! :D
【вя】Image
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

It can be any horse, to start with I used friesian x trakeners, then after i got the hang of improving already present Gene's, i got to work creating my own line and i chose shires! I adore them irl and haven't seen any dressage shires here yet
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am