Community Forum

Dressage Question

BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Dressage Question

Post by BarrelRacingRulz_07 »

JaycenUwU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:45 pm It can be any horse, to start with I used friesian x trakeners, then after i got the hang of improving already present Gene's, i got to work creating my own line and i chose shires! I adore them irl and haven't seen any dressage shires here yet
Alr! Ty! Cg on your line shire dressage horses would be so cool! :D
【вя】Image
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 pm
JaycenUwU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:45 pm It can be any horse, to start with I used friesian x trakeners, then after i got the hang of improving already present Gene's, i got to work creating my own line and i chose shires! I adore them irl and haven't seen any dressage shires here yet
I actually have a few competing really well, they're near current record scores, theres a few up for public stud and I'm thinking soon I can start selling more to the public: D
BarrelRacingRulz_07
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BarrelRacingRulz_07 »

JaycenUwU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 pm
BarrelRacingRulz_07 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 pm

I actually have a few competing really well, they're near current record scores, theres a few up for public stud and I'm thinking soon I can start selling more to the public: D
That's amazing! If you ever end up selling any lmk! I have a lot more money on my main account! :D
【вя】Image
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 pm