Community Forum

look at my boy!

Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

look at my boy!

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

National Secret

30 starts across 3 disciplines (2 of which he wasn't actually local tested in) and he's got 19 wins, 10 2nds and 1 3rd placing! impressive boy
also hands down the best SC time I've gotten so far!
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: look at my boy!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Really great looking boy! Very cute, and somehow, very different looking from the Tb's that top those same disciplines. Amazing how he still looks reminiscent of a shetland! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

I think it's in the face, and the floof. And he's still quite far off being at RH level... but I hope I can continue to keep my line vaguely Shetland-y
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Well, you're maintaining it quite well so far! It will be interesting if they're still reminiscent when they start breaking records. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Would love to throw a foal out of your boy and my girl: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4169719

First competitive level foal from her has a 82% win rate currently, Shes got lines back to my first GCH++, trying to improve all around upward!

Here's her first foal as a link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4175394
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Ealesi wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:40 am Would love to throw a foal out of your boy and my girl: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4169719

First competitive level foal from her has a 82% win rate currently, Shes got lines back to my first GCH++, trying to improve all around upward!

Here's her first foal as a link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4175394
If you're still interested, I may be open to it- however I will not be putting him up for stud (don't want people using him) so you'll have to send me the mare so I can cover her and send her back.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

I'm ok with that, I'm on currently, let me throw her current foal and send her over from my frozen acc. She's currently a GCH++. If you're ok with it being a direct child of hers, I'm ok with that as well, trying to keep her under 20yrs old for shows.
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Ealesi wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:23 am I'm ok with that, I'm on currently, let me throw her current foal and send her over from my frozen acc. She's currently a GCH++. If you're ok with it being a direct child of hers, I'm ok with that as well, trying to keep her under 20yrs old for shows.
I'm willing to breed him to any non-Shetlands. If you decide a foal of hers is a better match that's fine!
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Sweet, am i able to send her progeny over? Are you ok with 2 breeds? What priceline are you asking for this? They would be kept in house, used for my show line or brooding.
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:07 am Sweet, am i able to send her progeny over? Are you ok with 2 breeds? What priceline are you asking for this? They would be kept in house, used for my show line or brooding.
I don't know what you're able to afford. I was doing 50-100K per for duds from the line (and he's not a dud) purely because of the amount of effort it took me to get there lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am