Community Forum

Breeds and stats

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeds and stats

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm I'd rather buy the stud, and trying to stay fairly affordable if i can. I'm not too worried about price, but as i'm bulk breeding to try and raise gp, that's where i'd be worried about affordability
I can always purchase a few studs for you if needed. :) I don't train super fast as well but I'd be willing to train for free some time since I'm getting a bit bored lately.
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:44 pm I don't mind high coi either, as long as positive results occur. my FinUni line has a current coi in the 600's% so trying not to get that bad but as long as it works, idc xD
There's a section as well on COI in the forum I linked a few posts above if you'd like to read that section as well. So far I haven't found a problem with it in my SGH line, though my Rhinelanders have like 1000% COI :?
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

slayqueenn wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:54 pm
There's a section as well on COI in the forum I linked a few posts above if you'd like to read that section as well. So far I haven't found a problem with it in my SGH line, though my Rhinelanders have like 1000% COI :?
My fin uni's are at about 600-700 coi currently, I feel this pain :mrgreen: :cry:

If you'd like to work together, I'm down! Does this game have a discord or a messaging system not behind a paywall? Also, breed preference? I mainly have friesians and finnish universals, which is my blood project with how much they've been a work to get a higher gp.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

viewtopic.php?p=369962#p369962

Here's a kind of breakdown of the two breeds, I attempted to lay it out and make it maybe a bit easier for me to follow so I can see where my producers are.
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:59 pm viewtopic.php?p=369962#p369962

Here's a kind of breakdown of the two breeds, I attempted to lay it out and make it maybe a bit easier for me to follow so I can see where my producers are.
On the hgp aspect, both parents are less hgp than the produced foal so as BlackOak said, one of them could be holding some nice genes. :P
PineCrest Ranch
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:56 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:54 pm
My fin uni's are at about 600-700 coi currently, I feel this pain :mrgreen: :cry:

If you'd like to work together, I'm down! Does this game have a discord or a messaging system not behind a paywall? Also, breed preference? I mainly have friesians and finnish universals, which is my blood project with how much they've been a work to get a higher gp.
I'm not sure if there's a messaging system not behind a paywall. For breed preference I was thinking maybe SGH x Finnish Universal crosses since my South German Horses are pretty hefty which I believe is wanted for the Finnish Universal evaluation, I have to check though. I checked your farm log and the Finnish Universal was almost 5* but was off in body size if I remember correctly, which I think my line may be able to help with since they have higher standards for body size. :) Overall whatever seems best to you will probably suit the best since I'm not the best planner heh.
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

slayqueenn wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:04 am
Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:59 pm viewtopic.php?p=369962#p369962

On the hgp aspect, both parents are less hgp than the produced foal so as BlackOak said, one of them could be holding some nice genes. :P
I've been thinking that, I've been super picky with them cause Fin universals aren't the most populous breed on here, so I think I may have some hidden gems between the two lines
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:14 am
slayqueenn wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:04 am

I've been thinking that, I've been super picky with them cause Fin universals aren't the most populous breed on here, so I think I may have some hidden gems between the two lines
Indeed, when I first started off my project there was only about 8 of the current breed so it's been a bit hard to be able to shape my line without help of public studs or other players but after some mindless breeding it's been going some places. :?
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

slayqueenn wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:09 am

I'm not sure if there's a messaging system not behind a paywall. For breed preference I was thinking maybe SGH x Finnish Universal crosses since my South German Horses are pretty hefty which I believe is wanted for the Finnish Universal evaluation, I have to check though. I checked your farm log and the Finnish Universal was almost 5* but was off in body size if I remember correctly, which I think my line may be able to help with since they have higher standards for body size. :) Overall whatever seems best to you will probably suit the best since I'm not the best planner heh.
I'm a pretty good planner, I tend to keep a spread sheet to make sure I get the lines to match up with little issues. That sounds great with me, I keep missing the body size, I dont want them to fall out of breed spec if I can help it! plus it would help lower the coi maybe and back breeding could help improve the breed in general. Does that make sense? I have two Fin Uni mares CH ready to go if it sounds like a good idea? Plus if you want a 50% mix to help lower your SGH coi and help with eval if needed, any time you'd want one just lmk and I can either send you a stud or pop one out of my mares.
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:18 am
slayqueenn wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:09 am

I'm a pretty good planner, I tend to keep a spread sheet to make sure I get the lines to match up with little issues. That sounds great with me, I keep missing the body size, I dont want them to fall out of breed spec if I can help it! plus it would help lower the coi maybe and back breeding could help improve the breed in general. Does that make sense? I have two Fin Uni mares CH ready to go if it sounds like a good idea? Plus if you want a 50% mix to help lower your SGH coi and help with eval if needed, any time you'd want one just lmk and I can either send you a stud or pop one out of my mares.
I can link the barn of my current studs and you can lmk if you're interested in breeding with any to see how it goes, I have a whole bunch of mares on my other account as well so I can breed to one of them and see how it ends up. My notes are pretty jumbled up at the moment lol

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/202069 SGH Studs
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/205671 SGH Mare, training, aging, popping acc/farm

I can as well lend some of my SGH mares if you'd like to breed to them on your own time. :D
PineCrest Ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 pm