Community Forum

Breeds and stats

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeds and stats

Post by Ealesi »

oh! I'd love a lend if you don't mind? I have a passion for the rare breeds on here, I had a bavaerian warmblood but i wasnt able to ever make that off the ground with how small that pool is, even with breeding to an arab and breeding back.

I did a Fin Uni eval run on your studs, just to kind of see where may be the best match for sizing and getting back to a medium heavy/heavy build. It looks like Dara https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4176060 has the smaller height needed, and my girls body size should help pull it down to the pony size range needed. Looking at them, it looks like Dara, Castor, Astrophel, Vega, Apollo, and Hydrus all have a 4* on fin uni book evals.

I'm going to look at my girls and try to come up with a plan on breeding. I'd like to find a way to, because of how they all have the size and build, use them to lower COI, and lean on Dara heavily as he has the needed height for the breed. So far rough idea I have is this:

-E- Little Dreamer x Dara
back breed to pure fin uni (one foal)
back breed to SGH (one foal)
mare link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4183516

-E- Siren's Nightsong x Vega/Apollo/Hydrus
mare link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4183560
back breed to pure fin uni (two foals)
back breed to SGH (one foal)

Taking best GP of each, breed until 18years on each. I have other mares, these just happen to be some of my higher gp. If you want to use -E- Dreamer's Etuede as a stud, I can set him up. his link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4187025
His father is also an option, if wanted. He's not as high of gp, but he does have a gold. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4181845

Do you want me to check your girls evals for a loaner, or I can eval and set one of my studs up and buy the foal from you? I can back breed to a few studs, I have 3 with a gold and access to one up on public stud for me i do a mass breed to when i need a lower coi. Does this make sense? I'm new to the technical side of the game, and started learning a couple weeks ago.
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 am oh! I'd love a lend if you don't mind? I have a passion for the rare breeds on here, I had a bavaerian warmblood but i wasnt able to ever make that off the ground with how small that pool is, even with breeding to an arab and breeding back.
I can definitely lend a few of my SGH mares to you! I can send you them from my other account since I seem to be getting a load of them on there. I can put as many up for stud as you wish as well, though my line is more on the personal side other than the current collaboration, so I may only be able to have them up when requested instead of all the time. I can keep Dara up for you though if you plan on breeding to him a lot. I have a lot of part South German Horses and only have to breed them to another to make pures, so I'll have a few soon. To make up for that I can do free training, studding, breeding, and popping whether or not they're pure. :)

HGP is slowly increasing so right now they're 45-51k. Any of them that you want for stud I can put up for free. I can also make a forum for the breeding project to keep track since this forum is breeds and stats :lol: Feel free to make a quote in it if you wish and add any new info you'd like to share. This can be open to the public or really just to keep track of notes but whatever you'd like is alright. It helps me to make logs about my projects to keep track of goals and etc. I have all the eval books (it costs me like 4 mil so it better be worth it :cry: ) and premium as well so I can evaluate, do confos, all of that stuff. I can write down confos in the log if you prefer and you can copy and paste it into their bio, I can put as many horses up for private sale too so that part is covered. I was also wondering a brand for the collab as well since they are from mixed lines.

Pretty much all of my broods on my second account can be loaned if you'd like to check evals, I think the Fin Uni's and SGH have a pretty similiar eval though the SGH eval is preferably taller, my horses are pretty short though so I'm not too worried about their height. I'll be on pretty much every day, if I'm going to be off for a while and I'm aware of it I can notify you. I think timezones are different as well & I do have school too that I need to be working on, but I'll be online for most of the whole weekend.

There's a little bit of my part but not all, I figure that's enough though and we can go from there. :D
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Oh, I dont mind if not pure. I've got quite a few friesian x finnish universals where i was trying to get the hgp from my friesian line and keep a lot of the eval needed stats. My current hgp on the finnishs is sitting about 51k for fillies (my highest stud is sitting at 48k), which from what i can find is highest in the breed. I've got the height issue, so you're welcome to throw to my studs as needed to help with that and back breed to pure for a 5* eval :) Mine tend to be too tall, but I'm attempting to breed a non related finnish draft to help that but that's going to take a month probably and unknown cost ratio (and I tend to be floating on broke). I'm not worried about training or breeding, though if you ever want to do one, I don't mind! Seriously having the height help is help a plenty, I'm super thankful to you for the offer of this!

Do you want to run it under a farm log? Easier to take care of and we can throw new things on there as needed. As a Brand, maybe run them under -[SFH]-? South Finnish Horse? Brands are not my creative specialty, my show line is quite literally -E- xD I'm probably going to change my finnishes to -CR- or -VM- shortly, as Vox Machina [Voice Machine] is a bit too long to fit in a name.

I'm in EST USA, but I'm on pretty much 16-20/7, minus events for my kiddo and taking care of my service dog.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

viewtopic.php?t=43592

I popped up a WIP log for the project for us :)
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

A farm log would be a good idea to separate the project from the current forum. SFH is great for branding but classical me has to put a little twist on it. If ⦃SFH⦄ is alright with you that would be great, I've already taken a little look at the unfinished log :) I'm currently using Eastern Daylight Savings time I believe, currently I'm not very occupied other than school. I also have a doggo I've gotta take care of as well since he's getting quite old.
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am