Community Forum

Training Layout Changes, and New Tags Feature

Official announcements about the new game.
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Layout Changes, and New Tags Feature

Post by GrayGray »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 pm 1 . The strip of energy and fatigue of the horse disappeared in the new theme, I can't find it or is it a mistake?
Just now I noticed that, in principle, my energy characteristics are not displayed, slows me, sorry.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 pm Hi!
1 . The strip of energy and fatigue of the horse disappeared in the new theme, I can't find it or is it a mistake?
2. Duration: 5 min lost relative to the rest of the icons if the screen width is greater than 990px - for the test, you can try to open the console to a screen size of 993px
3. On a widescreen screen, the duration of 5 minutes is similarly broken. The icons can all go at once and differ in size and location.
The first breakdown is from 993px to 1033px
The second breakdown is from 1297px to larger, the icons never return to normal in size and distance.
It is important that if you hide the menu, then only problem 1 and 2 are observed.
Is it possible for you to send screenshots of what you're seeing for point #2 and #3? I'm not able to reproduce this on my end. What browser are you using?
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 pm Just now I noticed that, in principle, my energy characteristics are not displayed, slows me, sorry.
https://ibb.co/SypR6d4 - image
> "You cannot use certain BBCodes: \img\" ohhh

> I'm using Brave browser. Chromium engine.
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

larissar wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:34 pm Is it possible for you to send screenshots of what you're seeing for point #2 and #3? I'm not able to reproduce this on my end. What browser are you using?
1. https://ibb.co/5hhNR6F 993px+
2. https://ibb.co/87b2xnR 1297px+

I’m not very good with flex-box markup, because I only typed up html letters and landing pages. But this is a technique for fixing markings and troubleshooting that I use all the time.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 pm
larissar wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:34 pm Is it possible for you to send screenshots of what you're seeing for point #2 and #3? I'm not able to reproduce this on my end. What browser are you using?
1. https://ibb.co/5hhNR6F 993px+
2. https://ibb.co/87b2xnR 1297px+
Thank you, this is very helpful. I'm able to determine that in some cases if the system font-size is set too large the layout breaks. I will make some adjustments for this in the next update.

As for why the fitness/energy/fatigue progress bars are not being displayed that one will take some additional investigation. I'll work on getting that fixed asap also.

Thanks for the help!
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 pm I’m not very good with flex-box markup, because I only typed up html letters and landing pages. But this is a technique for fixing markings and troubleshooting that I use all the time.
Also, not all breakdowns are visible in this mode. Usually. To be on the safe side, I just move the console to the size of the mobile device. and smoothly pull it out to the widescreen screen to see all the changes if the web browser does not provide enough data for correct markup. (based on the screen width of any device)
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

larissar wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:49 pm Thank you, this is very helpful. I'm able to determine that in some cases if the system font-size is set too large the layout breaks. I will make some adjustments for this in the next update.

As for why the fitness/energy/fatigue progress bars are not being displayed that one will take some additional investigation. I'll work on getting that fixed asap also.

Thanks for the help!
You're welcome! I am truly very glad that you finally have time to work on the project! TY :mrgreen:
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:36 pm https://ibb.co/SypR6d4 - image
> "You cannot use certain BBCodes: \img\" ohhh

> I'm using Brave browser. Chromium engine.
I believe the issue with the font size on the button should be resolved now, however I'm still having difficulty reproducing the issue of the progress bars not being visible. I've installed Brave on a laptop but the progress bars work for me. Can you give me any additional details on your computer so that I can try to replicate the issue. What operating system? What version of the Brave browser? Any plugins or extensions that could be affecting the page?
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

larissar wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:06 pm I believe the issue with the font size on the button should be resolved now, however I'm still having difficulty reproducing the issue of the progress bars not being visible. I've installed Brave on a laptop but the progress bars work for me. Can you give me any additional details on your computer so that I can try to replicate the issue. What operating system? What version of the Brave browser? Any plugins or extensions that could be affecting the page?
Hi! I don't use any plugins. Version v 1.65.114. System scale 100%, page scale 100% (I usually set 90%. it is inconvenient for me when information is located in different corners of the page). I am using windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447
MSI Katana GF76 11SC intel core i5-11260h, ssd samsung evo 1tb, 8gb RAM ddr4, Gigabit LAN Ethernet \ wi-fi mobile hotspot.

The icons have become smooth, I confirm this, on any size. But the indicators of energy and characteristics have not appeared.

I'm going to run my virtual machine on arch linux now, and try to look there.

>> edited >>

I logged in via linux and the problem disappeared. By the way, fonts are displayed a little differently there. It seemed to me that it was the cache files, I cleared the cache, it didn't help. The problem persists on the root system. I also eliminated problems with the Internet with the virtual machine, since it is the same for the root and virtual system.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/P1rgVph

>>edited>>

I've sorted out the problem. I blocked this class myself! As soon as I lifted the lock, everything was displayed correctly, I'm sorry. The animation of local shows just drives me crazy =(
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:16 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:16 am