Community Forum

Woah... My mind exploded. (I'm back y'all)

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Woah... My mind exploded. (I'm back y'all)

Post by horsegirl008 »

omg hi Gabby!! i haven't really been on a lot lately since my life has gotten crazy with school and everything :( i pop on every once in a while to refresh my stallions' energies, but definitely let me know if there's anything you need! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 pm

Glad to hear it! I think the community would agree that your presence (and insight) is valuable, especially with veteran players being a bit scarce these days. :D

No worries, I'll definitely keep an eye out for any issues once I'm back in the swing of things. If anything feels off or buggy, I'll be sure to let Tom or Larissa know.
A lot of veteran players have returned. Many of them are still playing in the background, but every once in awhile, you'll see them post in the forums. :lol:

Although... many of the ones you were used to seeing, may not have shown recently. :roll: But yeah, people check in from time to time.

I've also heard something about us getting possibly the [Vet] release this year. :P :twisted: Something for you to chew on for awhile. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Welcome back!!!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:13 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 pm

Glad to hear it! I think the community would agree that your presence (and insight) is valuable, especially with veteran players being a bit scarce these days. :D

No worries, I'll definitely keep an eye out for any issues once I'm back in the swing of things. If anything feels off or buggy, I'll be sure to let Tom or Larissa know.
A lot of veteran players have returned. Many of them are still playing in the background, but every once in awhile, you'll see them post in the forums. :lol:

Although... many of the ones you were used to seeing, may not have shown recently. :roll: But yeah, people check in from time to time.

I've also heard something about us getting possibly the [Vet] release this year. :P :twisted: Something for you to chew on for awhile. 8-)
:shock: The vet update?? Boy, that sure is something to look forward to! :P Ah, I remember the days when updates were expected every.. five years? It's so awesome to now have Larissa and possibly Tom both working full time on the game! I might have to consider purchasing some player bonuses to support them. ;)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm omg hi Gabby!! i haven't really been on a lot lately since my life has gotten crazy with school and everything :( i pop on every once in a while to refresh my stallions' energies, but definitely let me know if there's anything you need! :mrgreen:
Hiii! I'm so happy to see you're still around, even if vaguely. :D :P

I think I'm all set - after all, I've still got those... eight pastures of grinders :oops:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:14 pm Welcome back!!!
Thank you so much!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:37 pm
horsegirl008 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm omg hi Gabby!! i haven't really been on a lot lately since my life has gotten crazy with school and everything :( i pop on every once in a while to refresh my stallions' energies, but definitely let me know if there's anything you need! :mrgreen:
Hiii! I'm so happy to see you're still around, even if vaguely. :D :P

I think I'm all set - after all, I've still got those... eight pastures of grinders :oops:
haha good luck sorting those out :P 😂
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:30 pm

:shock: The vet update?? Boy, that sure is something to look forward to! :P Ah, I remember the days when updates were expected every.. five years? It's so awesome to now have Larissa and possibly Tom both working full time on the game! I might have to consider purchasing some player bonuses to support them. ;)
I don't remember/know what Tom's schedule is for the game. But he's always been decently active on it and I'd see him decently regularly. But yes, I agree!

Oh, and they've been releasing discipline-related ring additions (jumps, barrels, etc.), so that we can decorate our farm. I think they're all PT purchases, so you also have that support as well. The next one is dressage they'll send to us, I think.

The training update is also supposed to be coming to us. With the rollover of the new version, the training did have some major overhauls, but I don't know on when our training expansion will be released. However, from the feel of the forum talk, it seems that it'll be coming pretty soon as well.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We had a big meeting yesterday and Larissa will be putting our road-map on the Patreon. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

^
Ah!!!
So Exciting!!!

Edit:
Tom wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:53 pm We had a big meeting yesterday and Larissa will be putting our road-map on the Patreon. :)
Speaking of, where's the Patreon link on the new format? Am I missing it, or does the banner need to be added? Used to be at the bottom of the forums and most pages. Be good to have that back somewhere obvious.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 pm