Community Forum

Approved Buyer

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Approved Buyer

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hannah771 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
This is what the private sales option is for. When this post was originally made, it was before we had the private sales option and the only way we could sell a horse was entirely open to the public.

If you have trouble with selling to unwanted owners, then you'll need to use the private sales system and only have two private/OBO sales up at any time (unless you upgrade).

You can also raise your prices to an amount that you'll be less cross if an unwanted purchaser buys your horses.
The problem with private sales is that non Premium users can't post very many private sales. I've been trying to get premium since I joined but I can't just ask someone for PT to do it, and I have a grinder but I don't know where the points from him are going.
In my quicklinks, there's an entire section on money and PT. It's a little bit of a grind to get your first upgrade, but once earned, it goes a lot quicker if you've planned ahead for it.

What I suggest, if you're impatient for your upgrade, to empty your account of only your grinder horse, have a number of grinder horses on-hand in a freeze account and only do locals as often as you can (five every day). If you have a good grinder, the six banked turns will hold out for a little while, because your grinder will earn you turn drops at a fair pace.

Go for the 500 PT mark, this will earn you one full month of upgrade. Now here's where it gets a little hairy, and quick. You'll have double the banked turns. But your grinder will also age out on you. So replacements will be incredibly important. At this point, you will be aiming for the 6-month upgrade of 2500 PT. It's quite possible to earn the required PT (500) within the month, even with a basic account and with only 6 banked days.

I recommend (if you haven't already) reading up on the Grinder Horse; there's some hard numbers in that guide that will enlighten you to where you should be with earnings and random drops with your grinder.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: The problem with private sales is that non Premium users can't post very many private sales. I've been trying to get premium since I joined but I can't just ask someone for PT to do it, and I have a grinder but I don't know where the points from him are going.
In my quicklinks, there's an entire section on money and PT. It's a little bit of a grind to get your first upgrade, but once earned, it goes a lot quicker if you've planned ahead for it.

What I suggest, if you're impatient for your upgrade, to empty your account of only your grinder horse, have a number of grinder horses on-hand in a freeze account and only do locals as often as you can (five every day). If you have a good grinder, the six banked turns will hold out for a little while, because your grinder will earn you turn drops at a fair pace.

Go for the 500 PT mark, this will earn you one full month of upgrade. Now here's where it gets a little hairy, and quick. You'll have double the banked turns. But your grinder will also age out on you. So replacements will be incredibly important. At this point, you will be aiming for the 6-month upgrade of 2500 PT. It's quite possible to earn the required PT (500) within the month, even with a basic account and with only 6 banked days.

I recommend (if you haven't already) reading up on the Grinder Horse; there's some hard numbers in that guide that will enlighten you to where you should be with earnings and random drops with your grinder.
Okay, thanks! I'll check it out. However, that will still be hard because I don't have an additional email address for a freezer account.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote: Okay, thanks! I'll check it out. However, that will still be hard because I don't have an additional email address for a freezer account.
If you have two accounts, then just put one on hold for the time being.

If you don't have another email address and can't (for whatever reason) put another account on hold, or simply do not have another account, there are players that are dependable that offer freezing, both short-term and long term.

:) These are options for you to take, if you want them.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay, thanks! I'll check it out. However, that will still be hard because I don't have an additional email address for a freezer account.

If you don't have another email address and can't (for whatever reason) put another account on hold, or simply do not have another account, there are players that are dependable that offer freezing, both short-term and long term.

Okay, thanks for taking the time to explain this to me! :)
I really appreciate it.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Okay, thanks for taking the time to explain this to me! :)
I really appreciate it.
Anytime! 8-)

Our community is here to help. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am