He's up!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Deliboz of Eviern

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

lessthanfish wrote: He's up!
Got 'im. Thanks!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Could I also take EVI Countess Storm** and EVI Dandy Cosmos** off your hands? I'm starting to build up enough stock to branch out on my own! Super excited about this line.

The colt I purchased from you a while back is killing it in the competition ring, a little more training and it will be time to move him up in the ranks - this is truly an amazing line you have bred!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Could I also take EVI Countess Storm** and EVI Dandy Cosmos** off your hands? I'm starting to build up enough stock to branch out on my own! Super excited about this line.

The colt I purchased from you a while back is killing it in the competition ring, a little more training and it will be time to move him up in the ranks - this is truly an amazing line you have bred!
That's amazing to hear!
Right now two of my stallions hold all the L10 racing discipline world records, but if their children are doing so well they might be usurped soon. ^.^
How does $9000 sound for the fillies?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

It's fascinating me how one breed can be holding the records for so many disciplines. The game likes to have a "perfect" conformation for the events and anything that doesn't meet that doesn't have a shot.

$9,000 sounds like a very fair price!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:It's fascinating me how one breed can be holding the records for so many disciplines. The game likes to have a "perfect" conformation for the events and anything that doesn't meet that doesn't have a shot.

$9,000 sounds like a very fair price!
They are posted!
And I agree that it is a curious thing.
In my experience the only two racing disciplines that are mutually exclusive are sprint racing and endurance.
I'm curious to see the actual numbers on the game's ideal conformations (I've only seen the generated images) to see if this breed has achieved some kind of butter-zone overlap or something.
It does seem weird either way
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Alrighty, got them! thanks!
Log pull tends to be very similar, the only two breeds that win big are the Belgians and Shetlands.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

Peeks in...looking for another female. Scopes the your farm out....Smiles :D
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

MysticSinZ wrote:Peeks in...looking for another female. Scopes the your farm out....Smiles :D
I'll look through my unsorted fillies ^.^
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Im interested in EVI headdress but I do not have much money at all and was wondering if there was a cheapish price you could put for her
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm