Trained & untrained horses with up to and over 50k GP for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained & untrained horses with up to and over 50k GP for sale

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:He would go for 14 500.
I want to reserve him for 3-4 days, may I do that? Right now I have previous horse to work with.
BTW, how's your driving project?
Sure.

It's... meh. Nowhere near my Sport Horse one. I think once I have the Sport Horses completely done, I'll move selective ones to my other account, then focus on the drafts, after that, the driving horses, then the ponies.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote: I want to reserve him for 3-4 days, may I do that? Right now I have previous horse to work with.
BTW, how's your driving project?
Sure.

It's... meh. Nowhere near my Sport Horse one. I think once I have the Sport Horses completely done, I'll move selective ones to my other account, then focus on the drafts, after that, the driving horses, then the ponies.
Thank you!

Well, I'm quite happy to deal with only one project. But it's complicated already, I go through breeding with hand-written notes, or I will be lost.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:Thank you!

Well, I'm quite happy to deal with only one project. But it's complicated already, I go through breeding with hand-written notes, or I will be lost.
Pleasure :)

I try stick to one project, but then I get bored or lose interest (there are times when ADHD is such a pain) so I want to start a new project but then I don't want to waste all of my work so I just keep on piling on new projects and the like... being able to stick to one project is amazing, I couldn't do something like that.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:Pleasure :)

I try stick to one project, but then I get bored or lose interest (there are times when ADHD is such a pain) so I want to start a new project but then I don't want to waste all of my work so I just keep on piling on new projects and the like... being able to stick to one project is amazing, I couldn't do something like that.
Oh, what is ADHD? I'm not native English speaker :D
I desperately want to breed green strength. I'm afraid that strength is limited for different body-types. I'll just check that myself. And it's making the game fun and interesting.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:Oh, what is ADHD? I'm not native English speaker :D
I desperately want to breed green strength. I'm afraid that strength is limited for different body-types. I'll just check that myself. And it's making the game fun and interesting.
English isn't your first language? I'm quite surprised, you write it better than some people that I know with English as their first language.

Anyway, ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/guide/att ... der-adhd#1

I didn't know that, no wonder I can't get light horses with strength that is better than average. Thanks :)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:Oh, what is ADHD? I'm not native English speaker :D
English isn't your first language? I'm quite surprised, you write it better than some people that I know with English as their first language.

Anyway, ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/guide/att ... der-adhd#1

I didn't know that, no wonder I can't get light horses with strength that is better than average. Thanks :)
It isn't. Do you know people who write worse than me? It seems to be impossible, it's a miracle that after few months of re-learning language by myself I'm better than native.
Well, it can be turned to be a good trait for you. I wish I could have more energy.)
I mean I don't know for sure. But if I get light horse with something better than average, I will be quite surprised.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:It isn't. Do you know people who write worse than me? It seems to be impossible, it's a miracle that after few months of re-learning language by myself I'm better than native.
Well, it can be turned to be a good trait for you. I wish I could have more energy.)
I mean I don't know for sure. But if I get light horse with something better than average, I will be quite surprised.
Well, you've still done better than most of my grade (including myself) has at learning a second language.

I do, you English is good. You haven't made a grammatical or spelling mistake that I've noticed, so, yes, you do write better.

It would make sense if the traits were linked to the body types. (I'm just imagining how funny it would be to see something like an Arab pull a cart merrily up a hill in a bouncy, high-stepping trot. :lol: )
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:I didn't know that, no wonder I can't get light horses with strength that is better than average. Thanks :)
You can.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566675
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:Well, you've still done better than most of my grade (including myself) has at learning a second language.

I do, you English is good. You haven't made a grammatical or spelling mistake that I've noticed, so, yes, you do write better.

It would make sense if the traits were linked to the body types. (I'm just imagining how funny it would be to see something like an Arab pull a cart merrily up a hill in a bouncy, high-stepping trot. :lol: )
I feel like you just blessed me :P
I do not want to be stopped by miserable reason like that! I will have an light horse with good strength! :)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:I didn't know that, no wonder I can't get light horses with strength that is better than average. Thanks :)
You can.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566675
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566394 And this is too fairly strong. Better than average.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:15 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:15 am