Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:;
Premium!

New Record Holder!

New stable of Champions on my side! Stephanie111 is helping me with competitions, and she is a reason of these boys' success!

Aww Vera! Your to sweet. The boys' would be doing just as amazing if you were entering them :D I'm happy to help! So glad you upgraded to premium, but I have to say, it's going ot be scary cause you were doing WELL with the base game, so with a upgrade, it'll truly be mighty Farant for the win!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Warm Wave {EDH}
18 obstacle driving competitions
6 marathon driving competitions
I think we should not try him in Driven Dressage... He's not for that. Lets compete him in Marathon & Obstacle Driving, he is promising.)
Ok! This is exciting. You with premium???? I can't wait to see your farm grow and expand. Without premium, you were already moving very quickly! <3
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Farant wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:Ты же говорила у теья денег много.
Должно же хоть что то останавливать от записи всех подряд
Это да, но на основном, а команда стоит на втором! Хотя с такими призовыми это дело времени. Оставь как есть, это даже интереснее!
Я наконец заработала себе полугодовой премиум. Добилась своего :D
Я посмотрю какую прибыль они будут приносить и если будут - увеличу приз и сделаю еще сорев.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: I think we should not try him in Driven Dressage... He's not for that. Lets compete him in Marathon & Obstacle Driving, he is promising.)
Ok! This is exciting. You with premium???? I can't wait to see your farm grow and expand. Without premium, you were already moving very quickly! <3
I can't wait for Leticia to see that!
Oh yes! I'll try to seize the throne of Driving ring! And I could train your horses too, I have plenty of time now. But for such training speed I might even give up on Local shows and try to gain money from my show team.)
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Я посмотрю какую прибыль они будут приносить и если будут - увеличу приз и сделаю еще сорев.
Хорошо, оповести меня!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Ok! This is exciting. You with premium???? I can't wait to see your farm grow and expand. Without premium, you were already moving very quickly! <3
I can't wait for Leticia to see that!
Oh yes! I'll try to seize the throne of Driving ring! And I could train your horses too, I have plenty of time now. But for such training speed I might even give up on Local shows and try to gain money from my show team.)
Yes! Leticia will be pleased.
I can see you with the throne! Thanks for the offer, I'm trying to grow a small competition team, not anything big; but to have something to do. Plus, I feel that with a "reputation" in the show ring, you're more "respected" as a breeder
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Yes! Leticia will be pleased.
I can see you with the throne! Thanks for the offer, I'm trying to grow a small competition team, not anything big; but to have something to do. Plus, I feel that with a "reputation" in the show ring, you're more "respected" as a breeder
I finally added a signature! Yay, I like that. To be honest, I'm closer to the throne in Player's rankings than in the Horses'.
That's a good way! And yes, people like to see some titles. I see that foals from RSAE, or Malakai10, are very popular because of their flashy pedigree.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Where's my signature?.. Nowhere to be found. Well, doesn't matter.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Yes! Leticia will be pleased.
I finally added a signature! Yay, I like that. To be honest, I'm closer to the throne in Player's rankings than in the Horses'.
That's a good way! And yes, people like to see some titles. I see that foals from RSAE, or Malakai10, are very popular because of their flashy pedigree.
The signature is awesome!!! I also like the avatar. It's simple, but catches your eye.
Mhm, I agree! Titles were never to important to me, but recently, the number of people joining the game has exploded, and they like the titles!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Record!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 6:55 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:55 am