Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Thanks! I checked the side yesterday, Bells of Rage is amazing! :D
Done!
Thanks! Gonna log on now. I am thinking of entering the teams in alternating competitions. I am also thinking of keeping track of titles, and points, if you aren't already. the teams will be stronger if we are able to see and track how they progress. (I have a feeling you are! :lol: ) I also forgot to mention, I got a horse! Arab x Thoroughbred gelding. Chestnut w/ black mane. :D 12yrs old!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: Done!
Thanks! Gonna log on now. I am thinking of entering the teams in alternating competitions. I am also thinking of keeping track of titles, and points, if you aren't already. the teams will be stronger if we are able to see and track how they progress. (I have a feeling you are! :lol: ) I also forgot to mention, I got a horse! Arab x Thoroughbred gelding. Chestnut w/ black mane. :D 12yrs old!
Actually, I dismissed one stallion from entering the 2nd team, I will use him as a working horse for local shows...
I'm thinking about Wave Runner, he's not doing well.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I also forgot to mention, I got a horse! Arab x Thoroughbred gelding. Chestnut w/ black mane. :D 12yrs old!
That's cool! I'm so happy for you! How is he doing?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Thanks! Gonna log on now. I am thinking of entering the teams in alternating competitions. I am also thinking of keeping track of titles, and points, if you aren't already. the teams will be stronger if we are able to see and track how they progress. (I have a feeling you are! :lol: ) I also forgot to mention, I got a horse! Arab x Thoroughbred gelding. Chestnut w/ black mane. :D 12yrs old!
Actually, I dismissed one stallion from entering the 2nd team, I will use him as a working horse for local shows...
I'm thinking about Wave Runner, he's not doing well.
Ah ok. How many teams are you thinking of forming?
I am looking at Furious Legacy, and checking all of his earnings and points. Would it be stronger to take him out and keep Wave Runner?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I also forgot to mention, I got a horse! Arab x Thoroughbred gelding. Chestnut w/ black mane. :D 12yrs old!
That's cool! I'm so happy for you! How is he doing?
Thanks! :D
He's doing well, I got him a week or so ago. I forgot to mention it only becuase I was settling him down, etc. He is quite silly, but I love it :lol:
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Ah ok. How many teams are you thinking of forming?
I am looking at Furious Legacy, and checking all of his earnings and points. Would it be stronger to take him out and keep Wave Runner?
I think 2 are enough. It's hard to manage more than 2 teams, and more effort is needed. It's a game after all!

Well, you're quite new to each other, so his silliness might not last long. He's hesitating :mrgreen: Would you tell me how much did you pay for him?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Ah ok. How many teams are you thinking of forming?
I think 2 are enough. It's hard to manage more than 2 teams, and more effort is needed. It's a game after all!

Well, you're quite new to each other, so his silliness might not last long. He's hesitating :mrgreen: Would you tell me how much did you pay for him?
Hopefully!$ 10,573. Not bad, he's well trained, and is relatively experienced.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Hopefully!$ 10,573. Not bad, he's well trained, and is relatively experienced.
Good price!
Do you have any local competitions?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Hopefully!$ 10,573. Not bad, he's well trained, and is relatively experienced.
Good price!
Do you have any local competitions?
Yeah! It's a real good price, he majors in show jumping.
In real life? Or in the game?
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Yeah! It's a real good price, he majors in show jumping.
In real life? Or in the game?
Real life
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am