Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:You can breed her to Sterling Obsidian,she'll hopefully produce a better foal.
I wonder if other players read that topic.)
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:You can breed her to Sterling Obsidian,she'll hopefully produce a better foal.
It's finished, I tried Oak also.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Farant wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/537979 Colt from arabian mare. Golden boy, but strength is average, on the other hand, good stamina and tempo might be useful. What do you think?
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Farant wrote: It's finished, I tried Oak also.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/537979 Colt from arabian mare. Golden boy, but strength is average, on the other hand, good stamina and tempo might be useful. What do you think?
Hmm,it would be better if it was a filly...
I don't know? I would rehome him
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:I don't know? I would rehome him
I thought about that too. Let me breed her with Obsidian, please, I'm curious)
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Meet the 3rd Champion!

Creme Oak, from Wishing Oak
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Fuzz's daughter

What I should do with her?

I decided to earn some money and improve my training skills a little before training a new generation. I need to finish 3 mares and build a new pasture for old horses, and freeze Dreaming and Traveler, all others will grow there.

Let's count:
Sparkling Obsidian {EDH} - filly
Scarlet Peak {EDH} - colt
Sterling Desire {EDH} - colt
Red Onyx {EDH} - filly
Heather's Mountain {EDH} - colt

And I'm waiting for 2 foals to list them too. Or they would not be listed in my training shedule, it depends on them... Anyway, I can manage up to 7 horses, no more. It'll be not so funny to deal with them like on a factory.
It seems I would be able to start new generation after November 7th. I will build up my farm a little and do a review of my herd. I think about selling some of unused champions like Blizzard.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Thank you, partner, for saving Time Path. She can be very good broodmare.

Colt from Time Path, Topping's grandson

Fairly strong colt, from what I can tell. Your colt is quick on his hooves. This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Well, he knows what to do with his feet, moves well which is good. When it comes to tempo, your colt is pretty average. I haven't seen this colt trip once. Your colt could change direction on a dime. This colt could be the next Einstein!
Stamina Agility Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 55,656 Horse-type, Light :lol:

And grandson of Wishing Oak.

Seems to have a fair amount of natural strength. Real fast colt you've got here! Your colt could run all day and not be tired! Your colt isn't a very pretty mover. Your colt has a good tempo about him. This colt's balance is average. Not only is this colt lithe, he's quick about it as well. Your colt is above the bell curve.
Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 50,480 Pony-type, Heavy

I'm happy to have these babies. Just see their pedigree, it's full of champions.

I would name the first foal Perfect Path, and the second Eternal Oak. Do you like? Or it's a bit too great, I don't know...
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Farant wrote:
Well, about horse you're trying to buy, would you want to pick one of new EDH generation? You can choose any, filly or colt.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

And there's another really stunning mare who I'd rather breed. Cinnabar's daughter, she should be great mother and a champion too. Oh, I have so many mares and everyone can give good baby! It's so hard to choose among my girls.
Casual Girl

I want to hear Destany. Do you have a mate for her?
To note: strength, stamina, tempo and intelligence are crucial.

And she's ready too.
Highland Civilization

Would prefer a lighter stallion, she's too heavy.
Any suggestions?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 am