Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:

So do you want to breed her? :?:
Yes, put him now, please)
Ok,I'm putting him up now(sorry,I just saw that)
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: Yes, put him now, please)
Ok,I'm putting him up now(sorry,I just saw that)
Done!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:ping
I don't like the result.
Filly 1 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/550894
Filly 2 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/550895
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:
FrostyViolet wrote:I hope you get enough sleep soon! I heard eating Bananas before going to bed helps if you're unable to fall asleep ^-^

ooh, you're making a logo? That's exciting! I'd love to see the sketch when it's done if you ever feel like sharing :D
(also, since you have RUS in your thread's title, I was wondering if you perhaps speak Russian? because I do and it would be kinda funny if we both did :3)
I eat bananas every day. I think it's not enough. :)

Да, я свободно на нём общаюсь, это мой родной язык.)
Ой, это долгая история, и она началась где-то странице на 20-й, если мне не изменяет память. У меня же всё есть, и идея в голове крутится, и InkScape установлен(я его попутно и освою), и всё никак не сяду. Надо хоть в пятницу вечером что-нибудь зарисовать. Рисую я как курица левой лапой, но в свои силы верю. Может, если вытащу граф.планшет, так и начну помаленьку чего-нибудь набрасывать, чтобы руку от мышки отучать.
So you do speak Russian! It's nice to see another person who speaks it in here :D
Although I can speak and read it, I'm unable to write in Russian, so I hope you don't mind if I'll continue to reply in English. (my keyboard also doesn't have Russian letters)

You really shouldn't stress yourself! If you have an slight idea in mind I'd just go ahead and draw it. Even if it's not perfect now, you can always change it to something else later! Since you mentioned you were planing to start on Friday, were you able to? I wish you best of luck with your logo! ^-^
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:
Farant wrote: I eat bananas every day. I think it's not enough. :)

Да, я свободно на нём общаюсь, это мой родной язык.)
Ой, это долгая история, и она началась где-то странице на 20-й, если мне не изменяет память. У меня же всё есть, и идея в голове крутится, и InkScape установлен(я его попутно и освою), и всё никак не сяду. Надо хоть в пятницу вечером что-нибудь зарисовать. Рисую я как курица левой лапой, но в свои силы верю. Может, если вытащу граф.планшет, так и начну помаленьку чего-нибудь набрасывать, чтобы руку от мышки отучать.
So you do speak Russian! It's nice to see another person who speaks it in here :D
Although I can speak and read it, I'm unable to write in Russian, so I hope you don't mind if I'll continue to reply in English. (my keyboard also doesn't have Russian letters)

You really shouldn't stress yourself! If you have an slight idea in mind I'd just go ahead and draw it. Even if it's not perfect now, you can always change it to something else later! Since you mentioned you were planing to start on Friday, were you able to? I wish you best of luck with your logo! ^-^
Вообще, ВКонтакте есть целая группа русских, кто играет, но, несмотря на это, я никого не смогла затащить в свою темку. На продажах периодически всплывают лошади с русскими кличками, но ничего особенно заметного нет. Типичный для нынешней России тип ведения хозяйства: побольше, а на качество наплевать.

Да, я кое-что набросала на работе, теперь переношу в Krita.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:ping
I don't like the result.
Filly 1 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/550894
Filly 2 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/550895
The second filly could have been promising if it had good strength.As for the first,I think we should breed it's mother to a heavier built stallion.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I done something!
I inked Google image with Krita

and tried to make it vector. It is from Inkscape, color and size may be changed.

What I should do next? Should I add something?
Partner, may you suggest something?
Qim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

FrostyViolet wrote:... (my keyboard also doesn't have Russian letters)
Here's a virtual Russian keyboard if you ever need it; very convenient, actually: http://russian.typeit.org/

I like reading about your progress, and I'm assuming others are checking in on your farm log as well, many of which don't know Russian, so, for them it'd be a bummer if you guys switched to Russian :D

Продолжайте хорошую работу!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:I like reading about your progress, and I'm assuming others are checking in on your farm log as well, many of which don't know Russian, so, for them it'd be a bummer if you guys switched to Russian :D

Продолжайте хорошую работу!
Wow. it's a pleasure to hear that! Sure, thank you! we won't stop! :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:I done something!
I inked Google image with Krita

What I should do next? Should I add something?
Partner, may you suggest something?
I like the picture.And I don't know?
What should I say? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:56 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:56 am