Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote:I done something!
I inked Google image with Krita

What I should do next? Should I add something?
Partner, may you suggest something?
I like the picture.And I don't know?
What should I say? :D
OK, I'll work and show logo later!
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Sure :)
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Sure :)

Or I can work with shield or something else...
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Some fresh news.
Red Traveler earned her GCh.

I've finally started to train the horses of 3rd generation and make notes about training to make this easier next time.
As I look on my foals, I think it would be great to get horse-type, medium build foals in future.
I'm curious about how Sterling Time will compete in MDr. Right now he's just legs and eyes.
I like the appearance of Desire. He's tall and lean. BTW, horses who do compete in marathon driving in real life, seems to be more like horse-type, not pony. They're with long legs, quite high and agile.
And it's my tiny girl Sparkling, only 12hh in 7.5 months, really small.
Her older brother, Mountain. 18hh. I don't like his mane. I'll try to get rid of that mane in future.
Oak is future Log Pull champ. He's really big and heavy.
Flower has very interesting coat.
I've checked COI, and those foals who have Arabian grandparents or parents have high COI around 55%. My retired Arabian mare Thompson's Flower had COI 78.69%. I'm afraid that my next generation will need fresh blood to lower the COI. And I have TB mare from my partner. Her daughter will be able to produce some foals for EDH. She's now pregnant to him, I was just curious.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Вообще, ВКонтакте есть целая группа русских, кто играет, но, несмотря на это, я никого не смогла затащить в свою темку. На продажах периодически всплывают лошади с русскими кличками, но ничего особенно заметного нет. Типичный для нынешней России тип ведения хозяйства: побольше, а на качество наплевать.

Да, я кое-что набросала на работе, теперь переношу в Krita.
Oh well, at least you seem to care for quality ;D
I'm not on ВКонтакте, so I won't try to contact them, but well :D

also, your logo looks simply stunning!
You can draw so well! It looks really great, it almost makes me a bit jealous, hehe ;P

Congrats on Red Traveler's GCh title! And Sparkling looks super cute, btw
Qim wrote:Here's a virtual Russian keyboard if you ever need it; very convenient, actually: http://russian.typeit.org/

I like reading about your progress, and I'm assuming others are checking in on your farm log as well, many of which don't know Russian, so, for them it'd be a bummer if you guys switched to Russian :D

Продолжайте хорошую работу!
Thank you! I'll make sure to download it as soon as possible~
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Thank you! I'll make sure to download it as soon as possible~
Да, я предпочитаю мало, но хорошо. Мне и 8 лошадей в работе много, может, сокращу до четырех, как только их тренинг начнет занимать более половины игрового дня. Просто подращивать своих жеребят интересно, а вот потом, после приблизительно 600-650%, это становится очень долгим процессом. Буду активно пользоваться вторым аккаунтом, чтобы лошадей зря не старить, особенно кобыл.
Это обводка. ;) Я не могу хорошо рисовать, я просто обвела лошадь с картинки и немного обработала. Надеюсь, что такой способ получения логотипа никого не обидит.
Спасибо! У меня ещё одна кобыла получила GCh. Практически всё поколение с титулами, будет жаль их потерять, но так надо, чтобы было место для будущих чемпионов.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

It's time to write something useful.

1. If you are using Firefox, I highly recommend to install Session Manager add-on. I realized I lost so much time opening 9+1 (roughly) tabs every single time I want to train my horses. You can plus here slow server, slow old computer and so on. Just install it, open all you need, save session, refresh all tabs after you opened your saved session (right-click on new tab button + near the right tab) and you're ready to train. No more crowded pastures. I noticed it also can save some training options for you (like gait and activity), but I can't say for sure.

2. Horses with green and gold stamina DO better than horses with non-highlighted stat. It started to be visible after 60% stamina training - 5 minutes more for gold stat, after 67% 5 min for green and 10 min for gold. All my highlighted horses are showing that.

And some notes during the process. I looked only at stamina level. Terrain is always Arena, gait is always Trot.
Before that I used lunge on flat and trot.
This way seems to be good for MDr training. Agility, speed, balance are kept under 5% at 2 years, I don't need them. Be aware that I'm still learning and can make a mistake.

22% - 30 min LoF
30% - 30 min LoF
Switched to Collection and Impulsion.
38% - 30 + 5 CaI, WALK
42% - 30 +5 CaI
49% - 30 + 10 CaI
56% - 30+ 10 + 5
61% - 30 + 20
64% - 30 + 20, gold can do +5.
67% - 30+30 all, 30+30+5 green, 30+30+10 gold.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Hmmm, I'm puzzled with stamina. I will rewrite it later.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Да, я предпочитаю мало, но хорошо. Мне и 8 лошадей в работе много, может, сокращу до четырех, как только их тренинг начнет занимать более половины игрового дня. Просто подращивать своих жеребят интересно, а вот потом, после приблизительно 600-650%, это становится очень долгим процессом. Буду активно пользоваться вторым аккаунтом, чтобы лошадей зря не старить, особенно кобыл.
Это обводка. ;) Я не могу хорошо рисовать, я просто обвела лошадь с картинки и немного обработала. Надеюсь, что такой способ получения логотипа никого не обидит.
Спасибо! У меня ещё одна кобыла получила GCh. Практически всё поколение с титулами, будет жаль их потерять, но так надо, чтобы было место для будущих чемпионов.
I can agree on that! I love seeing my foals grow up, especially since care a lot about conformation and I think that you can't really judge it when they're so small. I'm glad I don't have to worry about these things yet. But since Table d'hote is almost done with her training, and I kinda want her to have a break from breeding, I'll probably have to make a second account soon, so I can train her offspring without aging her.
Oh well, it still looks great through! :P
(and congrats on the other GCh!)
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:I can agree on that! I love seeing my foals grow up, especially since care a lot about conformation and I think that you can't really judge it when they're so small. I'm glad I don't have to worry about these things yet. But since Table d'hote is almost done with her training, and I kinda want her to have a break from breeding, I'll probably have to make a second account soon, so I can train her offspring without aging her.
Oh well, it still looks great through! :P
(and congrats on the other GCh!)
Да уж, это верно. Я вот совсем не довольна гривами своих лошадей. Когда они были нескладными жеребятами, они были посимпатичнее. Сейчас мне кажется, что у меня лошади из императорской России,с напудренными париками...

Если ты будешь создавать второй аккаунт, используй начальное обучение, чтобы быстро получить жеребенка. Просто передай нужную (не первую) кобылу на этот аккаунт, приюти вторую бельгийку из приюта, когда придёт время, случи обеих с желаемыми жеребцами и получи двух жеребят в конце без необходимости ждать, пока накопятся ходы. Использовать жеребца из приюта для этого не обязательно.

Спасибо! Я где-то внутри мечтаю научиться рисовать, но пока что это скорее желание, чем намерение, и я чаще берусь за флейту, чем за граф.планшет. :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 am