Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

So. my children are growing. When they're capable of training more than 1h20 min, herd should be separated. I do it in order to save money and turns from local shows and save my own time. It will help me train faster.

First team (fillies):
Royal Flower
Cassius Civilization
Sparkling Obsidian
Red Onyx

Second team (colts):
Sterling Time
Scarlet Peak
Heather's Mountain
Sterling Desire

I'm not sure about Obsidian Oak. I will train him with the second team.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Да уж, это верно. Я вот совсем не довольна гривами своих лошадей. Когда они были нескладными жеребятами, они были посимпатичнее. Сейчас мне кажется, что у меня лошади из императорской России,с напудренными париками...

Если ты будешь создавать второй аккаунт, используй начальное обучение, чтобы быстро получить жеребенка. Просто передай нужную (не первую) кобылу на этот аккаунт, приюти вторую бельгийку из приюта, когда придёт время, случи обеих с желаемыми жеребцами и получи двух жеребят в конце без необходимости ждать, пока накопятся ходы. Использовать жеребца из приюта для этого не обязательно.

Спасибо! Я где-то внутри мечтаю научиться рисовать, но пока что это скорее желание, чем намерение, и я чаще берусь за флейту, чем за граф.планшет. :?
Oh well. My first foal is also not growing a lot if mane yet, and she's already three years old. I'll probably have to wait until she's four and looking at her mother, it'll probably still continue to grow after that. I guess that's normal for Belgians or something? :P

Thank you! I'll definitely use that plan, as I'm going to create my second account now.

Maybe drawing along with a online tutorial on YouTube will help you actually start practising? :D I can't get myself to draw either. I'm rather well at it, but I don't enjoy enough to just sit down and draw whenever.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Oh well. My first foal is also not growing a lot if mane yet, and she's already three years old. I'll probably have to wait until she's four and looking at her mother, it'll probably still continue to grow after that. I guess that's normal for Belgians or something? :P

Thank you! I'll definitely use that plan, as I'm going to create my second account now.

Maybe drawing along with a online tutorial on YouTube will help you actually start practising? :D I can't get myself to draw either. I'm rather well at it, but I don't enjoy enough to just sit down and draw whenever.
Грива растет достаточно долго, лет до пяти-шести. Бельгицы вообще склонны здорово обрастать, но это выглядит естесственно.

Я тут обзавелась жеребцом более легкого типа, чем мои кобылы, и с очень интересной гривой. Думаю, что несколько недель (реального времени) я буду заниматься исключительно разведением, искать свой тип лошади и закреплять его. Тренировки сведу к минимуму (одна-две лошади, чтобы о моем существовании вообще не забывали, собственно, кобылы уже готовы соревноваться), локальные шоу обеспечат меня деньгами и ходами.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

News...
I attempted to breed my new mohawk stallion Frost Eagle with my team of mares. Well, I didn't wait for the light horses, but this is that I've got. I'm trapped in too many light horses in the pedigrees. It needs to be fixed.
I decided to let two fillies stay as a broodmares, they might be useful in building wanted conformation. If they're carrying a mohawk mane I will be satisfied. If not, they will be sold.
9hh, tiny

34 inches, a little one.

I like the last one's color. I'm becoming sentimental...
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

Hades' Dreaming retired. Rest in peace, my good girl!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Well, I'm raising so different herd! My mares are going from one extreme to another. Result is quite satisfying though.

First of all, my new stallion Frost Eagle produced another good filly. My good Red Traveler still rocks! That spots on foal's back is Traveler's business card, really.
Traveling Bird

Pony type, medium, gold tempo, 56k HGP, mohawk??

Peak, 3rd generation stallion, did something outstanding. He produced 3(!) fillies, all of them Pony-type and two are fairly strong and with gold stamina and look like twins. Third will be sold, strength isn't that I'm looking for.
Filly 1

Filly 2

And 4th foal is a filly too.
Horse-type, light. I'll sell her too.
For sale
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I'm just curious when I'll get one colt better than his father. I got almost 7 girls and no boys for 4 years. HWO God, spare me, I want mohawk mane and good foal. That's really all!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

NO COLTS... I'm cursed with fillies!!!
And no mohawk.

But there's also a bright side. EDH's sires produce very good foals, all with decent stats and with good coat. I have plenty of mares to choose from.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

News!

My Creme Oak earned her Master Grand Champion Title. And she's step by step moving to the top of Rankings.

I got one filly with upright mane (finally).
Things go well, I'm supposed to build some new pastures on my side account to keep trained horses there. Also I'm gathering some courage to achieve green strength. I don't know how long it will take, but I'm supposed to breed until that moment, got full load of good foals and start to train.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Civilization Pearl, my great broodmare, retired. Goodbye. You wasn't a champion, nonetheless you did so much for me!
Casual Girl retired.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 am