Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Bombicilla »

Hi, can I join your project for strong horses? Thanks to you I noticed that horses with green and gold power is small, although they may be 6 gold stats. And I'd like to stick with Estonian horses, some of them have a good report of strenght. I can look for these in my livestock to breed or sell.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:Sometimes to change the stallion is the right thing to do.
I was really tired of Chariot's rate of rehomed foals. Despite of his unusual strength, he was not able to pass it to his children. So I moved him and one more stallion out of the barn to my side and chose next stallion, Saracini.
You do know that the comment "This stallion is as strong as any" is an average comment,don't you?
Or is it good,cause I remember asking about that.Anyway,I've not been playing much,cause of my busy schedule.Good luck to you for more awesome foals though you already have so many good horses. :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Bombicilla wrote:Hi, can I join your project for strong horses? Thanks to you I noticed that horses with green and gold power is small, although they may be 6 gold stats. And I'd like to stick with Estonian horses, some of them have a good report of strenght. I can look for these in my livestock to breed or sell.
I would love that,I've been seeing your farm logs and think that your project is very interesting.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:

Well,do you prefer training or breeding? I have been thinking that if you don't like training,I could train your horses for you.Anyway,I've been focusing on my other project more and don't really breed driving horses but I'll get back to {EDH} soon :D
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Well,do you prefer training or breeding? I have been thinking that if you don't like training,I could train your horses for you.Anyway,I've been focusing on my other project more and don't really breed driving horses but I'll get back to {EDH} soon :D
I really prefer breeding! I have Red Heir on my side, he's handsome and lucky stallion. May you take him?
Tell me more about your project! Can I be useful?
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Hi, can I join your project for strong horses? Thanks to you I noticed that horses with green and gold power is small, although they may be 6 gold stats. And I'd like to stick with Estonian horses, some of them have a good report of strenght. I can look for these in my livestock to breed or sell.
Не парься тут, просто пиши на русском.
Ага, конечно! Это будет интересно, поскольку у меня уже три человека попросили жеребят. Выбери себе ту лошадь, которая понравится, если жеребец - будут случки, если кобыла - я её тебе отдам по возможности или предложу замену. Денег не спрошу, чисто символически тысячу, чтобы с продаж не увели.)
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I would love that,I've been seeing your farm logs and think that your project is very interesting.
Mares:

Stallions:

I have little space to fully breed this line because I have been breeding even 3 breeds, but I can sell almost any Mare or selectively to pair it with your stallions.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Mares:

I have little space to fully breed this line because I have been breeding even 3 breeds, but I can sell almost any Mare or selectively to pair it with your stallions.
Was that for me? If yes, I like these 2. They're high and nicely built.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Не парься тут, просто пиши на русском.
Ага, конечно! Это будет интересно, поскольку у меня уже три человека попросили жеребят. Выбери себе ту лошадь, которая понравится, если жеребец - будут случки, если кобыла - я её тебе отдам по возможности или предложу замену. Денег не спрошу, чисто символически тысячу, чтобы с продаж не увели.)
Алилуйя. А кто тут русский то кстати? Мало ли не поймет кто.
У меня самой мало места, так что распродаю кобыл (ну хоть кому то кроме меня они пригодятся). Или ткните мне кого с кем свести, я сведу. Или в общем порядке разбавлю эстонов жеребцами с высоким гп.
Насчет цены - мне не жалко денег на хорошую лошадь, мне все равно их некуда тратить. Кстати озвучьте сразу какие цены являются для вас приемлемыми, просто именно эстонов, особенно молодых хороших кобыл я дешевле чем за неск тыщ не отдам, я только породу 2 месяца получала, жалко. (Араб х финский тяж = нихрена не эстон, арабы должны быть по строению как тяжи, азаза)
Но престарелых и/или с потомством бесплатно, нафиг они мне.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Было ли это для меня? Если да, то мне нравятся эти 2. Они высоко и красиво построены.
Первую да, от второй я могу быстренько получить детей и тоже отдать в более старшем возрасте. Ее экст подходит текущему производителю.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 9:40 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:40 pm