Post by rosie0922 »

Are you still playing?
GracelynB1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ~DWM~ Horse Training

Post by GracelynB1 »

What age should the horse be?

I have a colt that is 2 year 4 months. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/34380

Do I need to buy a foal or is that good?
And lastly, can you reserve?

Thanks! :)
GracelynB1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB1 »

How much would it be to train one horse from basically no stats to full stats?
Does breed and age matter in trainning?

Thanks. :)
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Are you back?
jodie1029
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

jodie1029
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Kayaine wrote:Please ping me if you post. Otherwise, I might not see it. Also, if you have asked me to train your horses, provide a link to each horse you are asking me to train at the time you post it for sale. I will not search through every one of your pastures in hopes of trying to find a horse that may or may not be the right one, and I will not browse through several hundred ads on the market page either. If you do not provide a link, your horse will sit there. I will not pick it up for training.

Since there seems to be a reasonable demand for horse trainers, I've decided I will train some in my free time while I finish up my breeding projects. Please note that any horse transfers are done at your own risk. I will not be responsible if someone else buys your horse before I do or before you do on the return trip. You must make sure that your horse is young enough when it starts training that it will still be show eligible (if wanted) and will not age out before your requested training is completed. All horses are trained from oldest to youngest if trained in a group. Horses may switch between my main account and my side account as I deem necessary.

Prices vary by your requirements. Please feel free to check with me if you have specific circumstances that are not listed.

1. 27.5K to train only one horse to 99.8% - 100% in all areas. Approximate time = 3 yrs
2. 25K each to train multiple horses to 99.8% - 100% in all areas. Approximate times vary, but estimates can be given based on the number of horses. Ex. 3 horses = 4ish years
3. Maximum training in all areas that I can give is 30K per horse. I hate nitpicking the last few hundredths of a point to get the last little bit, so if you care that much it will be more expensive. I can manage up to 100% in most areas.
4. Horses will be trained in the order they are contracted.

Real world times vary, but can range from 1 hour to a couple of days. If you need a rush placed on your training, I may add an additional charge. I haven't really decided yet. Horses that have completed training will reside on my side account http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/12812 . They will be available for pickup there immediately, but will not be aged further.

Current Orders:
1. howrse98
2. hdmcminn (X3)
3. rosie0922 (X2)

Please ping me if you post. Otherwise, I might not see it. Also, if you have asked me to train your horses, provide a link to each horse you are asking me to train at the time you post it for sale. I will not search through every one of your pastures in hopes of trying to find a horse that may or may not be the right one, and I will not browse through several hundred ads on the market page either. If you do not provide a link, your horse will sit there. I will not pick it up for training.

Can I have these 2 horses trained

1.http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/563129

2.http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/562443
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Kayaine wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:ping

Are you still playing. My daughter (rosie0922) and I would like our horses back, either trained or not.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

rosie0922 wrote:ping
howrse98 wrote:ping
hdmcminn wrote:ping
Sorry for the long wait. My move is not going as expected, and all of my office things are still missing. All of your horses are back up for sale at their original prices. I will keep you guys on a list, and once I get my office things back or get paid by the moving company to get a new computer, I will open training again and train a free horse for each of you if you'd like. Sorry for the long wait.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Kayaine wrote:ping
May I have 2 trained?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 7:34 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:34 am