Community Forum

Regarding breeds...

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Rosalba
Visit My Farm

Regarding breeds...

Post by Rosalba »

Some quick questions about the breeds on HWO:
I. Could you give a summary on the starter (ancient) breeds that will be established?
II. Will there already be registries for all the existing breeds for us to breed towards to, or do we have to found registries ourselves? (In other words: are the breeds pre-set on the game)
III. Will horse genotypes be true to their breed with the ancient breeds, or will they have randomly generated foals to adopt?
VI. One last thing about foal customisation. Will everyone get options to customize the foals they adopt? Or is this a Kickstarter support feature?

Yeah, that was a bit more than I thought beforehand :P Sorry to keep you from the good work by asking all these questions :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Regarding breeds...

Post by larissar »

1. The ancient breeds are: Arabian, Belgian, Caspian, Forest Horse, North African Barb, Przewalskis Horse, Shetland Pony, Tarpan, Turkmene.

2. Yes there will be registries for all the game breeds. The registries will open once a few horses from the breed are created for the first time.

3. All foals in the adoption center are generated randomly from their allowed genes. So their phenotype will be correct.

4. Currently the Foal Adoption Customizer is a Kickstarter only feature. For anyone who's missed the Kickstarter I will be setting up a PayPal for additional backers. I'll post once this is ready :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm