Community Forum

Is it too early...

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
CAM
Visit My Farm

Is it too early...

Post by CAM »

to annoy you with questions about estimated time of completion?

I'm so excited for HWO to come back. I used to play a long time ago and can't wait for the newer game. :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Is it too early...

Post by larissar »

You can annoy me all you like :)
But I don't have any estimate right now. I'm hoping the game will be playable within the next couple months. Anyone who's backed the Kickstarter at the Beta Tester tier will get access first. We'll have at least 2 months of Beta Testing to make sure we've worked out all the major kinks, and add in a few more features. After that we'll open up for the public to play too.
twiners
Visit My Farm

Post by twiners »

I'm actually super pumped about playing this. I have no idea why this sounds like the most fun thing I've ever heard of. I'm certainly not the target demographic as a 28 year old male business owner. But it just sounds awesome. I'll definitely check it out. If you need extra people to test your beta let me know and I'll be glad to volunteer my time.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I'll bet secretly there are lots of males who are really looking forward to the game too! It's just that awesome

:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 pm