Community Forum

some suggestions for the 3D vesion

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
kollabee
Visit My Farm

some suggestions for the 3D vesion

Post by kollabee »

I just saw the video and made a few coments like:the horse is so stiff and also how can the horse almost jump over a tree

But I'm thinking it will probally gert fixed cause that's just the trial version
Here are a few of my sugestions

1.I have so far only seen this on one or two games: will there be a way that we could make it single/multiplayer, y'know for people with slow computers it would make it quicker

2. Wild horses! I actuly got this idea from the random horse just stading next to the tree at the begining
But it would be cool if there were wild horses you could whach and if they 'see' or 'smell you they run
And when you get close to wild horses you get a little indecater at the cornor of something,and that will change into a wind dile thing if you click it,and if the thing is pointed towereds the horse/s they will run,and they will also run if you arnt hiding goon enough

3.now most games will prbaly constists of rp(roleplay,its sort of were two people(or more) take turnes writing a few parographs to make a book type thing) so it would be cool if you could dis/mount your horse and sit down and stuff
And for people who like to rp horses there could be a way to hide you person from other players so you look wild or something and also could go to 'horse setting' were you could see from the horse

4.this mainly is for 3 but I decied put it in a difrent thing
But it would be cool if there was a stable which is were you spawn at when you enter the 3D place,and if there was a town and roads and if you walk along the roads you would see houses and 'cows'(these can be motionless if you want)
And if there were birds flying around and squirls running around

Well that's all fr now
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: some suggestions for the 3D vesion

Post by larissar »

Thanks for the suggestions :) The 3D is only just a side project right now so we don't have any firm plans and likly wont until after the browser game is completed but we'll take any suggestions for features players might like and do our best to include them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am