Community Forum

Wild Horses

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Neon Blue
Visit My Farm

Wild Horses

Post by Neon Blue »

I was looking at photos of when I went up north, and I saw one of Kaimanawa horses. So I thought wouldn't it be cool if wild horses were on HWO?
I am really crap at wording things in a polite way that still makes sense, so I am just gonna say it right out.
Players would be able to look at wild horses of different breeds(Mustang, Kaimanawa, Przewalski's, etc.) and "Earn Their Trust" and then eventually catch them and own them.
I was thinking that maybe this could tie into what you are doing with the 'farm' thing, where players can buy paddocks and barns. The wild horses would appear as a herd on players' property.
The time it takes for a player to earn the trust of a wild horse could be depended on their skill, and if they are too fast and scare it, it would run away with the herd and maybe a 10% chance of it coming back.
Players could maybe have multiple herds on their property at once.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild Horses

Post by larissar »

This is something that would take quite a bit more work to add in to the game. We could look at doing something like this down the road once the main parts of the game are finished. We'll make sure to have a section of the forum setup for suggesting new features. :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 am.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 pm