Community Forum

Wunderlich Stud Old Thread

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wunderlich Stud // Belgian Drafts

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:I saw him!
I already have 8 foals, but I tried once more and failed. God knows I should begin to train them... Actually, I missed one gorl and raised her to 6 months without training. :shock:

Hmm, I'll take a look. You've done great, and you'll beat your record easily. And I can exhaust myself with plank and burpees within 30 minutes. Pretty fast, but potentially dangerous.
Well, I guess that can happen when you have a big number of horses! :D I only have a few now, but I'm already scared of when their numbers will grow.. I think I'll make a side account when I reach that point, it'll also help if I don't want certain horses to age~

Thank you! I'm actually taking another break, but that's because I'm going on a class trip and won't be able to do workouts there.. Well, I hope I won't "lose progress" while I'm there! ^^'
I wouldn't even be able to do planks/burpees for 30 minutes, especially planks, I hate doing them. Keep up! :D

11/13/16 Post #2 // Untitled
A few days have passed since I started playing, and it's time for another update!
The most recent news: Table d'hôte has earned a Champion title! She has been competing rather well the past few days, and needless to say, I'm very proud of her. Also, she has a win percent of 80.8, which is great!

Her daughter Reve d'une is also growing up nicely:
(at 2 years)
Although her training is nowhere near complete, I decided to try letting her compete in her first shows, and she's done great so far! Out of her six shows, she has been in the top three each time.

aand, finally, Table d'hôte had another foal!
Nuit d'encre is by Cottonball, and although her stats aren't the best, I decided to keep her for now and see how she'll develop.
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Well, I guess that can happen when you have a big number of horses! :D I only have a few now, but I'm already scared of when their numbers will grow.. I think I'll make a side account when I reach that point, it'll also help if I don't want certain horses to age~

Thank you! I'm actually taking another break, but that's because I'm going on a class trip and won't be able to do workouts there.. Well, I hope I won't "lose progress" while I'm there! ^^'
I wouldn't even be able to do planks/burpees for 30 minutes, especially planks, I hate doing them. Keep up! :D
It'll happen very soon. You will own dozen of horses after a month or so. I made the side account when my Wooden Topaz, my foundation Belgian mare, reached 17(?) years. I thought I would save every champion, but it's impossible. It's like real life, horses improve through time and generations, and you just won't save all of them.

You're so lucky! When I was at school, I didn't go to trip even once. No, don't be afraid, you can be away for two weeks and lose nothing. I continued after months of doing nothing (I was so stupid). I don't like planks too, but they're important for core and spine, so I have no choice but do that. Right now my planks' count is 2 hours and 10 minutes. Of course I won't able to do it 30 minutes without small breaks. I am nothing comparable to Terminator.

You're doing great!
You can use this filly for breeding and train her for Xp. I won't bet on her in competitions. Did you see Solar Power? He's great Belgian stallion.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:It'll happen very soon. You will own dozen of horses after a month or so. I made the side account when my Wooden Topaz, my foundation Belgian mare, reached 17(?) years. I thought I would save every champion, but it's impossible. It's like real life, horses improve through time and generations, and you just won't save all of them.

You're so lucky! When I was at school, I didn't go to trip even once. No, don't be afraid, you can be away for two weeks and lose nothing. I continued after months of doing nothing (I was so stupid). I don't like planks too, but they're important for core and spine, so I have no choice but do that. Right now my planks' count is 2 hours and 10 minutes. Of course I won't able to do it 30 minutes without small breaks. I am nothing comparable to Terminator.

You're doing great!
You can use this filly for breeding and train her for Xp. I won't bet on her in competitions. Did you see Solar Power? He's great Belgian stallion.
Oh well, I guess so! :P

Really? I have been going on a trip every year so far, although this one has been very short and just for studying.
Thank you! That's actually quite calming, as I got sick and won't be able to continue my workouts for some more time.. That's amazing! I'm already dying after like three minutes or so.

I did! I bred Table d'hôte to him, but the foals stats were a bit disappointing. I tried to sell it for a day (I know, that's not very long) but rehomed it in the end. I do plan to breed my second generation to him, though!
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Oh well, I guess so! :P

Really? I have been going on a trip every year so far, although this one has been very short and just for studying.
Thank you! That's actually quite calming, as I got sick and won't be able to continue my workouts for some more time.. That's amazing! I'm already dying after like three minutes or so.

I did! I bred Table d'hôte to him, but the foals stats were a bit disappointing. I tried to sell it for a day (I know, that's not very long) but rehomed it in the end. I do plan to breed my second generation to him, though!
Really.

Yeah, my school years were not so amazing. I was not popular, I was in my own world with one friend after all and I'm lonely now. No one seems to be interested in me since Monday, it's very peaceful week. But I've finished great English book, workout a lot and listening to the lectures about Late Middle Ages. There's no one who can talk to me like books do. I've never meet that kind of human.

I think that all old Belgian stallions are not so good for breeding... They can't improve foal's stats as much as newer horses.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Really.

Yeah, my school years were not so amazing. I was not popular, I was in my own world with one friend after all and I'm lonely now. No one seems to be interested in me since Monday, it's very peaceful week. But I've finished great English book, workout a lot and listening to the lectures about Late Middle Ages. There's no one who can talk to me like books do. I've never meet that kind of human.

I think that all old Belgian stallions are not so good for breeding... They can't improve foal's stats as much as newer horses.
Well, school can be a cruel place. My first year in the fifth grade (that's when you go to a new school in Germany) was very lonely as well, but I did manage to gather my strength and fight my anxiety. It might take some time, but I'm sure you'll eventually be able to feel less lonely and gather some more people around you!

Yeah, books are great. I especially love Jostein Gaarder's books. They really make you think, realise how beautiful this world is and just appreciate it, even if it's only for a short time.

That's interesting! I might have to test that out for myself..
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Well, school can be a cruel place. My first year in the fifth grade (that's when you go to a new school in Germany) was very lonely as well, but I did manage to gather my strength and fight my anxiety. It might take some time, but I'm sure you'll eventually be able to feel less lonely and gather some more people around you!

Yeah, books are great. I especially love Jostein Gaarder's books. They really make you think, realise how beautiful this world is and just appreciate it, even if it's only for a short time.

Do you have your own Belgian stallions or right now it's just a filly?
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Well, school can be a cruel place. My first year in the fifth grade (that's when you go to a new school in Germany) was very lonely as well, but I did manage to gather my strength and fight my anxiety. It might take some time, but I'm sure you'll eventually be able to feel less lonely and gather some more people around you!

I hope so, thank you!
I'm thinking about new book to read. I might pick one of Gaarder's as well. :D Did you hear about audio books of this author?
Do you have your own Belgian stallions or right now it's just a filly? Oh I see, you've got one.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:I hope so, thank you!
I'm thinking about new book to read. I might pick one of Gaarder's as well. :D Did you hear about audio books of this author?
Do you have your own Belgian stallions or right now it's just a filly? Oh I see, you've got one.
Pick one, pick one! His books are great, he's one of my favorite authors! :D
I didn't hear of any audio books of him (I never listen to audio books, though I plan to change that), but I'm sure there are some!

I only have fillies/mares right now, but I actually bred a colt I want to keep on my side account. I'll be making another update posts soon, I just need to kinda organize my accounts :P
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Pick one, pick one! His books are great, he's one of my favorite authors! :D
I didn't hear of any audio books of him (I never listen to audio books, though I plan to change that), but I'm sure there are some!

I only have fillies/mares right now, but I actually bred a colt I want to keep on my side account. I'll be making another update posts soon, I just need to kinda organize my accounts :P
Visit my farm, it's really badly organized... I'm sinking in fillies!!!
I'm currently finishing book about Middle Ages, it's quite funny. I like audio, I use it to make time in buses more valuable. I used to listen to English audio courses, but after some time I decided to switch to books.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Visit my farm, it's really badly organized... I'm sinking in fillies!!!
I'm currently finishing book about Middle Ages, it's quite funny. I like audio, I use it to make time in buses more valuable. I used to listen to English audio courses, but after some time I decided to switch to books.
I think audios are great for traveling, especially if it's a long ride. I'm going to Bavaria after Christmas, I might try listening to one on my way there!
I'm also having problems with too many female horses.. I almost never get colts, my mares seem to only throw fillies so far! ^^'

11/28/16 Post #3 // Untitled
A lot has happened since the last update! Wunderlich Stud's number of horses has been growing fast. I only had about three horses in the last update, and now I have around ten. I made a side account so certain horses won't age, as well!

Table d’hôte has earned a GCh title and her daughter, Rêve d'une got a Ch title. They are my only competitive horses at the moment, alongside a new mare I have bought. Meet Odyssée lunaire! She is our newest addition to our breeding program and I hope to add some new lines with her. She has a Ch title already, as well!

Those three are currently our only mares used for breeding.
And on the topic of breeding, meet our new foals!

Comme rêver
Rêve d'une's first and only foal at the moment. She's my best horse statwise, and I am very pleased with her!

Mensonge blanc
Table d’hôte's latest foal and a full sister to Rêve d'une.

Au clair de la lune
A full brother to Rêve d'une and my only colt at the moment! I have high hopes for him and hope to offer him for stud in the future.

Silk Angel
I bought her as a foal as she was unrelated to my horses and had decent stats. I hope to add more diversity to my lines with her!

Table d’hôte is crossing very well with the stallion Shockwave and the only foals I'm keeping out of her are by him. I wish to have some foals out of her by different sires, though and I'll probably try to breed her to Solar Halloween soon, as he produced a great foal with her daugther Rêve d'une.

Finally, I'd like to point out that I'm selling a few horses on my side account. They have all been trained since birth and will not be aged from now on.

Elle parle d'armour
A great Table d’hôte x Shockwave filly. I have two fillies out of this cross already, so I decided to sell her.

Nuit d'encre

Tête à tête
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am