Community Forum

Question for Admin

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
lilgerndt
Visit My Farm

Question for Admin

Post by lilgerndt »

Quick question: Are players going to be able to play an enjoyable game without paying money? Some players (like myself) can't afford to give money to sites and buy extra stuff all the time. I am just curious, will there be a good amount of gameplay that is free, or will there be a bunch of restrictions that force you to pay real money? And if there is tokens or whatever that you can buy with real money, will there be ways to earn them without paying money? (Ways to get the same access other players get without playing money, or at least part of it) Please write back as I would like to know this info before I commit to joining it in the future.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Question for Admin

Post by larissar »

This question was also posted/answered on our facebook page at the same time, so I'm just copy/pasting the same answer here:

We believe strongly in building a game which is fun and enjoyable for everyone to play. You will be able to play nearly all of the game without spending anything. There _are_ upgraded accounts and special items which can be purchased with a special currency but these do not give an unbalanced advantage to paying players. The special currency can even be obtained easily by playing the game, so players won't be left out if they cannot afford to pay. There will be google ads on the site, but they won't be overwhelming. We can't make everything free, because there is a cost to running the game, but we'll do everything possible to stay away from Pay-To-Win practices.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm