Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Hi! I joined just a couple of weeks ago. Could I please get a trained horse?
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by TheOpalQueen »

Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Zer0 wrote:Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
HorseGirlUDI wrote:I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen wrote:Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

As it was my fault, if you are still struggling, I will provide you with a horse, each.

Again, I'm terribly sorry. Please do remember to ping.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
HorseGirlUDI wrote:I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen wrote:Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

As it was my fault, if you are still struggling, I will provide you with a horse, each.

How do you ping?
Also, if you're still willing to sell a horse, I'm having trouble with money because my COI 0% project isn't really paying off. I'm not exactly a new player any more but.. I would be extremely grateful to have a trained horse :)
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Zer0 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

How do you ping?
Also, if you're still willing to sell a horse, I'm having trouble with money because my COI 0% project isn't really paying off. I'm not exactly a new player any more but.. I would be extremely grateful to have a trained horse :)
Pinging is the whole [ quote = "X" ][/quote]

And yes, I will provide you with a horse as you had asked for one previously. You can choose from the ones with 'For a new player' in their notes.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: How do you ping?
Pinging is the whole [ quote = "X" ]
And yes, I will provide you with a horse as you had asked for one previously. You can choose from the ones with 'For a new player' in their notes.[/quote]
Oh, alright, thanks!
I'd like Scarlet Witch if that's alright with you :)
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Hi! Could I get a horse? My farm is still having financial difficulties, and a good horse would really help.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

HorseGirlUDI wrote:Hi! Could I get a horse? My farm is still having financial difficulties, and a good horse would really help.
Ping them- they just said it above.
I'll do it for you.
Malakai10 wrote:ping
Malakai20 wrote:ping
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:35 am