Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Malakai20 »

Platinum wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Echo horses wrote:
Annie100 wrote:
I still have your horses - please tell me when I can put them up for private sale at a time when you can pick them up within 24hr (as I have a limited number of private sales that I can put up on this account.)
Platinum and stephanie111, you may both have your horses for $1, seeing as it's been so long since I trained them for you.
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Platinum wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Echo horses wrote:
Annie100 wrote:
I still have your horses - please tell me when I can put them up for private sale at a time when you can pick them up within 24hr (as I have a limited number of private sales that I can put up on this account.)
Platinum and stephanie111, you may both have your horses for $1, seeing as it's been so long since I trained them for you.
I will be on and off today so you can put mine up
Thank you!
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Annie100 wrote: I will be on and off today so you can put mine up
Thank you!
I've put him up.
jl11
Visit My Farm

Post by jl11 »

I'm a newbie! Appreciate a new one- cheers!!!!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

jl11 wrote:I'm a newbie! Appreciate a new one- cheers!!!!
Aleksia wrote:hi i just started in march so i was wondering if you could finish training a stallion for me thanks just give me a ping
Sorry, but you posted this when you had been on this site for over 32 days. However, should you greatly need a horse, I have made alternative offers to players (over 32 days) in which I sold them a trained horse/trained a horse for them for a greatly reduced price of $2 000 (compared to my usual $7 500 - $16 000).

I also apologise for the late reply.
Please make sure to ping me, I do not get notified otherwise.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Claudia_ wrote:hey! if this is still going on can i please have a trained $1 horse? this is so cool that you are doing this for new players :-) (like myself)
I apologise for the late reply.
Yes, you may, seeing as when you asked, you had just started.
Please make sure to ping me, I do not get notified otherwise.
jl11
Visit My Farm

Post by jl11 »

Malakai10 wrote: Sorry, but you posted this when you had been on this site for over 32 days. However, should you greatly need a horse, I have made alternative offers to players (over 32 days) in which I sold them a trained horse/trained a horse for them for a greatly reduced price of $2 000 (compared to my usual $7 500 - $16 000)..
Thanks for the offer. I'm working on finishing the tutorials to start my own farm. I'll will let you know if I need one from you then. Cheers!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

jl11 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Sorry, but you posted this when you had been on this site for over 32 days. However, should you greatly need a horse, I have made alternative offers to players (over 32 days) in which I sold them a trained horse/trained a horse for them for a greatly reduced price of $2 000 (compared to my usual $7 500 - $16 000)..
Thanks for the offer. I'm working on finishing the tutorials to start my own farm. I'll will let you know if I need one from you then. Cheers!
Okay, cheers.
Tortilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Tortilla »

Malakai10 wrote:
is this still running? i don't know if my account is older than 32 days, but if it is older than 32 days does the offer still stand? (if you're still doing this thing)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Tortilla wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
is this still running? i don't know if my account is older than 32 days, but if it is older than 32 days does the offer still stand? (if you're still doing this thing)
Yes, your account is less than 32 days (unless my Maths has vanished, which it might have (*shudders* graphing, just... graphing)). You can pick one of the horses from this barn. I must warn that I will likely not be able to reply again until Saturday or Sunday.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:17 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:17 am