Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Tortilla
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Tortilla »

Malakai10 wrote:
Tortilla wrote:
is this still running? i don't know if my account is older than 32 days, but if it is older than 32 days does the offer still stand? (if you're still doing this thing)
Yes, your account is less than 32 days (unless my Maths has vanished, which it might have (*shudders* graphing, just... graphing)). You can pick one of the horses from this barn. I must warn that I will likely not be able to reply again until Saturday or Sunday.

ok i don't mind if you reply later, i don't know if she's available, but i like her
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Tortilla wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Yes, your account is less than 32 days (unless my Maths has vanished, which it might have (*shudders* graphing, just... graphing)). You can pick one of the horses from this barn. I must warn that I will likely not be able to reply again until Saturday or Sunday.

ok i don't mind if you reply later, i don't know if she's available, but i like her
I'll put her up for $1.
Tortilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Tortilla »

ok
Xarias
Visit My Farm

Post by Xarias »

Could I please get a trained horse? I would greatly appreciate it. You're such a wonderful person for helping everyone like this. Thank you! :D
iamverypunkrockokay
Visit My Farm

Post by iamverypunkrockokay »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.

If there is any confusion, then please ask and I will try to answer.

Help guide:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 691#p56691
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.
Training your horse for you will take a while - probably a minimum of two weeks (which varies depending on my energy/holidays/events.) I am a busy person and, quite frankly, when I have free time I am tired and simply want to read. Please do not ask me to train a horse for you if you want the training completed in less than two weeks.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
Hello! I was wondering if I could get a fully trained horse? I joined this month. Thank you so much c:
Emerald city stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Emerald city stables »

Can I get a horse
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

iamverypunkrockokay wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if I could get a fully trained horse? I joined this month. Thank you so much c:
Sure, just choose one.
I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Emerald city stables wrote:Can I get a horse
Sure, please remember to quote me. Otherwise, it's only through luck that I will see messages.
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
1Ducky
Visit My Farm

Post by 1Ducky »

I have been on since this weekend may I please have one?
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Malakai10 wrote:
iamverypunkrockokay wrote:
Sure, just choose one.
Thank you for doing this! I was wondering if this horse would be okay:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/868146
If not, I can find another. Thank you again! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:26 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:26 am