Community Forum

∰ The Whyle

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: ∰ The Whyle

Post by Bitapetrone »

Updated primary post to showcase my newest Godolphin stallion, Kaffe Ploro, who has already managed to break Mocharito's time of 19.01 with a solid 18.95.

Kaffe Ploro
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Bitapetrone wrote:Updated primary post to showcase my newest Godolphin stallion, Kaffe Ploro, who has already managed to break Mocharito's time of 19.01 with a solid 18.95.

Kaffe Ploro
are you gonna offer him as stud?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:
are you gonna offer him as stud?
I'm considering it but I haven't quite decided on a fee.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i'll pay 10.000 per pop, i see some build features that i really apreciate
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
Haha. Well, I had planned on charging way more since he is the best Endurance horse in the game at the moment, but I can let a breeding go at that price. :P

Also, unrelated to this point, UPDATED main post to include current record holder standings for my horses.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Bitapetrone wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
Haha. Well, I had planned on charging way more since he is the best Endurance horse in the game at the moment, but I can let a breeding go at that price. :P

Also, unrelated to this point, UPDATED main post to include current record holder standings for my horses.
Thats pretty cool 8-)
i wanted to breed with him for my secret project :? 8-)
normally when i breed a public stud i use him at least 10 times and trow away 9 horses.
It was just exploring the record holders and came alone your horses, so i was researching your horses and then you started a topic about them(as if you knew i was checking them out)
but i am not in a hurry, just started to make a few new pony arabs and when they are 100% i hope i can ask you for a stud.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:

Thats pretty cool 8-)
i wanted to breed with him for my secret project :? 8-)
normally when i breed a public stud i use him at least 10 times and trow away 9 horses.
It was just exploring the record holders and came alone your horses, so i was researching your horses and then you started a topic about them(as if you knew i was checking them out)
but i am not in a hurry, just started to make a few new pony arabs and when they are 100% i hope i can ask you for a stud.
Yaw of course! Just let me know when you're ready. I might even have some more upgrades by then.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

I see new world record after new world record.. impressive
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

My Endurance critters have been doing pretty well, though Mega just beat my top score in Sprint Racing.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:50 pm