Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ project

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai20 wrote:
I am willing to put them up. What stud fee do you find acceptable and how many times would you like to breed them?
The amount of times I breed the my mares with those two stallions depends on the first foal or two. Would $4,000 be alright with you? Or do you want it higher?
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Malakai20 wrote: I am willing to put them up. What stud fee do you find acceptable and how many times would you like to breed them?
The amount of times I breed the my mares with those two stallions depends on the first foal or two. Would $4,000 be alright with you? Or do you want it higher?
That is acceptable. The only thing I'm worried about is that other players will also use them. Roughly what time are you online in UCT?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai20 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
That is acceptable. The only thing I'm worried about is that other players will also use them. Roughly what time are you online in UCT?
Early tomorrow morning, around 7:00am
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Malakai20 wrote: That is acceptable. The only thing I'm worried about is that other players will also use them. Roughly what time are you online in UCT?
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this message until now. I'll keep my email on (I'm pretty much on my computer the whole day); just ping me (make sure it's my Malakai10 account) when you're online.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai10 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this message until now. I'll keep my email on (I'm pretty much on my computer the whole day); just ping me (make sure it's my Malakai10 account) when you're online.
I'll quote you again when I have the time and space for breeding. I'm making more room.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
I'll quote you again when I have the time and space for breeding. I'm making more room.
Perfect.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai10 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Perfect.
I'm ready.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Perfect.
I'm ready.
Brilliant (also, you have perfect timing; I was just about to log off :D .) I'll go put them up.
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Malakai10 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I'm ready.
Brilliant (also, you have perfect timing; I was just about to log off :D .) I'll go put them up.
I'm going to log off now; I'll leave both horses up. If you want to use them again (if they run out of energy), tell me and I'll age them when I log on again.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai20 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Brilliant (also, you have perfect timing; I was just about to log off :D .) I'll go put them up.
I'm going to log off now; I'll leave both horses up. If you want to use them again (if they run out of energy), tell me and I'll age them when I log on again.
Okay
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm