Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Tisha »

An update on things going on:

I decided to change tactics on how I breed my Thoroughbreds. In breeding, there are a lot of things to focus on, Breeder's Report, Conformation, Genetic Potential, among others. First thing I decided was to get the Genetic Potential of my horses up, so that they'll be throwing 65K colts instead of 60-63K colts. To do this, I had to enlist the help of my other frozen racers.

The first of which is:
Gold Rush of <CS>

It definitely doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes and is a good height for my shorter mares.

I'm also thinking of crossing my Thoroughbreds with my standardbreds, my standardbreds do have good heart for competing, along with the genetic potential needed. They also have a good breeder's report. I may do that sooner or later.
Iron Gates of <CS>

Thoroughbred 65% XY

A horse I got out of Gold Rush, he's a nice tall colt with a good breeder's report and genetic potential. I hope that his foals take after him!

Upcoming Competitors:
Sunshot Campaign of <CS>

Sunshot Campaign is a Red Dun Thoroughbred with a genetic potential of 66K. He also has a good breeder's report and throws pretty okay foals.

Qíshān Wēn of <CS>

Qíshān Wēn is another Red Dun Thoroughbred with good genetic potential and breeder's report, he is doing well in competitions and has earned 4.8 million in racing.

Thoroughbred Stockings XY

Out of Sunshot, he boasts a pretty good stamina comment in his breeder's report. I'm looking forward to breeding him with my mares.

Onto my Spotted Saddles:

I have been crossing them with NABs to ensure diverse patterns and facial markings instead of one boring type that's always been seen. Also at the same time, it'll allow me to lower their COI.

SSH XY

As always, the best horses never want to inherit the markings and come out as plain as potatoes.

SSH 65% EM XY

This is one of the Spotted Saddle mixes that contributed to more diverse markings.

SSH 63% EM XY

Cute helmet horse thingy lol.

That's all for now! Thank you for reading!
<CS> Racers
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Tisha wrote:
hi I was wondering if you have any spotted saddle horses and selle francais for sale
let me know and what price ? :)
thanks
delboiz
Last edited by Collector's_Holding on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Delboiz4ever wrote:
Tisha wrote:
hi I was wondering if you have any spotted saddle horses and selle francais for sale
thanks
horses#9
I have both breeds, but they're not for sale, sorry to disappoint!
<CS> Racers
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Tisha wrote:
Delboiz4ever wrote:
thanks
delboiz
I have both breeds, but they're not for sale, sorry to disappoint!
aww okay never mind but thanks for replying :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

*Brushes dust off this old thing*

Hello, it's been a year since I last posted. I've seen both new and old faces, I'm glad to see so people still enjoying the game. It feels kind of bittersweet haha.

To those who may not know me, hi, I'm Tisha, formerly Champi0nBr66der3 haha. I grew out of that name and requested it to be changed. Perhaps you've seen my horses around, perhaps you haven't and either is fine!

For now, I've been continuing my Spotted Saddle and Thoroughbred breeding project. My goal is to break new world records with either. Right now, I think my Spotted Saddles are inching closer to the endurance records. Let me introduce some of the notable ones to you.

Spotted Saddle Horses (SSHs):

Imagination of <CS>

He helped me introduce lots of white coverage facial markings in my SSHs, along with being a good sire and producing way better foals than I expected.

Hikari of <CS>

He's a foal of Imagination, the best foal of his probably. I have no doubt he'll do well in competitions. His current score is 19.09 for Endurance and it can be seen in the competitions he's been entered in.

какать of <CS>

Literally named poop in Russian, this Black Pearl has been doing well in competitions. He has good GP, BR but his confo is a little lacking. The foals he sires aren't too shabby as well. I'll be entering him in more competitions soon!

I have too many Thoroughbreds and not enough notable ones, so that will have to wait haha, I hope I'll have a few good ones to show soon!

Thanks for reading!
<CS> Racers
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote:*Brushes dust off this old thing*

Hello, it's been a year since I last posted. I've seen both new and old faces, I'm glad to see so people still enjoying the game. It feels kind of bittersweet haha.

To those who may not know me, hi, I'm Tisha, formerly Champi0nBr66der3 haha. I grew out of that name and requested it to be changed. Perhaps you've seen my horses around, perhaps you haven't and either is fine!

For now, I've been continuing my Spotted Saddle and Thoroughbred breeding project. My goal is to break new world records with either. Right now, I think my Spotted Saddles are inching closer to the endurance records. Let me introduce some of the notable ones to you.

Imagination of <CS>

He helped me introduce lots of white coverage facial markings in my SSHs, along with being a good sire and producing way better foals than I expected.

Hikari of <CS>

He's a foal of Imagination, the best foal of his probably. I have no doubt he'll do well in competitions. His current score is 19.09 for Endurance and it can be seen in the competitions he's been entered in.

какать of <CS>

Literally named poop in Russian, this Black Pearl has been doing well in competitions. He has good GP, BR but his confo is a little lacking. The foals he sires aren't too shabby as well. I'll be entering him in more competitions soon!

I have too many Thoroughbreds and not enough notable ones, so that will have to wait haha, I hope I'll have a few good ones to show soon!

Thanks for reading!
Hello Trisha,
If you're still out there in HWO I just want to say I've always admired your great horses. I was fortunate to own https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1132601#
He stayed with me his whole life and sired many of my favorite horses, becoming the foundation of my lines.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1429757# is his daughter and my all time favorite mare. She produced many wonderful horses for me that carry on in my horses today.
Thank you :)
PS I found my way back to your farm and farm log while searching for some fresh new stock.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

ImaCountryGirl wrote: Hello Trisha,
If you're still out there in HWO I just want to say I've always admired your great horses. I was fortunate to own https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1132601#
He stayed with me his whole life and sired many of my favorite horses, becoming the foundation of my lines.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1429757# is his daughter and my all time favorite mare. She produced many wonderful horses for me that carry on in my horses today.
PS I found my way back to your farm and farm log while searching for some fresh new stock.
Sorry for the late reply, I just logged on today!
I'm really glad one of my horses found a place with you and helped you in any aspect!

Thank you for reaching out! I feel more motivated to stay on and play HWO haha
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

*Slaps table with two hands*

Man, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I lost interest in the game and left for a year before returning again. This time I kind of have no idea what I'm doing lol. All I know is that my horses might be dying of old age before I manage to get a new generation from them, but oh well.

I don't think I'm anywhere near to breaking a world record for either, but here are the latest additions:

Schwarze of <CS>

He has good GP, amounting to 67K, as well as a good breeder's report with a stamina comment on the higher end of the scale.
'This colt looks like he could run for a month and not be worn out'

Erde of <CS>

This is Erde, he carries the pearl gene (I call it poop gene cause the brown makes them look poopy) and has the highest stamina stat that I ever bred (69). Unfortunately, his BR is a little lackluster. I hope he's a good sire though!

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Tisha on Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote:*Slaps table with two hands*

Man, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I lost interest in the game and left for a year before returning again. This time I kind of have no idea what I'm doing lol. All I know is that my horses might be dying of old age before I manage to get a new generation from them, but oh well.

I don't think I'm anywhere near to breaking a world record for either, but here are the latest additions:

Schwarze of <CS>

He has good GP, amounting to 67K, as well as a good breeder's report with a stamina comment on the higher end of the scale.
'This colt looks like he could run for a month and not be worn out'

Erde of <CS>

This is Erde, he carries the pearl gene (I call it poop gene cause the brown makes them look poopy) and has the highest stamina stat that I ever bred (69). Unfortunately, his BR is a little lackluster. I hope he's a good sire though!

Thanks for reading!
[/quote]

WOW, they are beautiful!
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote: Hello Trisha,
Sorry for the late reply, I just logged on today!
I'm really glad one of my horses found a place with you and helped you in any aspect!

Thank you for reaching out! I feel more motivated to stay on and play HWO haha
I, for one, sure hope you stay. Welcome back :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 am