Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Hello,
I really love your Farm Log and your horses! This Log is extremely neat and well organized, and the horses are simply stunning. I love your Standardbred racehorses and all your mohawk-racers like Gold Rolex of <CS> and Secret of <CS>. Just thought I'd say something :) and you did say to post a message here :D
Have a good day!
Thank you, you brightened up my day! I can stud out some racers(that are not Standardbreds cause I haven't had enough responses on the survey) for a discount if you like.
Aw, really? That's nice to hear :)
That would be fantastic! Thank you! You're very generous :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Aw, really? That's nice to hear :)
The way to a man's heart is his stomach. The way to my heart is charm. :lol:
Would you like a recommendation of some stallions or would you like to pick them yourself? RHs are not for stud but past RHs are.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Aw, really? That's nice to hear :)
The way to a man's heart is his stomach. The way to my heart is charm. :lol:
Would you like a recommendation of some stallions or would you like to pick them yourself? RHs are not for stud but past RHs are.
Honestly, you have so many great horses that it would be hard to find the perfect one. Do you have any recommendations? Mohawks, fluffy manes, and non-varnishing horses are my favorites, as well as champagnes and pearls. I've looked through your farm and there are just soooo many horses!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Honestly, you have so many great horses that it would be hard to find the perfect one. Do you have any recommendations? Mohawks, fluffy manes, and non-varnishing horses are my favorites, as well as champagnes and pearls. I've looked through your farm and there are just soooo many horses!
I'm recommending this two:
Mohawk: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1197355

Fluffy:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1244214

Non-varnishing: Basically every Past record holder as I don't have any varnishing horses.

Pick one you like.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Honestly, you have so many great horses that it would be hard to find the perfect one. Do you have any recommendations? Mohawks, fluffy manes, and non-varnishing horses are my favorites, as well as champagnes and pearls. I've looked through your farm and there are just soooo many horses!
I'm recommending this two:
Mohawk: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1197355

Fluffy:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1244214

Non-varnishing: Basically every Past record holder as I don't have any varnishing horses.

Pick one you like.
Ooh, this is very hard. They're both so handsome and cute! But I think I'll have to go with Dark Clouds of <CS>. His tiger eye and grulla coloring accentuates his good looks :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Ooh, this is very hard. They're both so handsome and cute! But I think I'll have to go with Dark Clouds of <CS>. His tiger eye and grulla coloring accentuates his good looks :)
I'll put him up for 15K. Normal price 100K.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Ooh, this is very hard. They're both so handsome and cute! But I think I'll have to go with Dark Clouds of <CS>. His tiger eye and grulla coloring accentuates his good looks :)
I'll put him up for 15K. Normal price 100K.
Are you sure? That's very cheap :shock: I feel like I need to repay you for this kind act but I really don't think I have anything that would interest you :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Are you sure? That's very cheap :shock: I feel like I need to repay you for this kind act but I really don't think I have anything that would interest you :lol:
It's alright. He's up now. You can never predict the future. I help players that I think will go somewhere, unlike others.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Are you sure? That's very cheap :shock: I feel like I need to repay you for this kind act but I really don't think I have anything that would interest you :lol:
It's alright. He's up now. You can never predict the future. I help players that I think will go somewhere, unlike others.
You think I might actually go somewhere? I really hope so, racehorses (both in-game and in real life) are my passion and I'd like to see mine do well.
How many mares am I allowed to breed to him?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: You think I might actually go somewhere? I really hope so, racehorses (both in-game and in real life) are my passion and I'd like to see mine do well.
How many mares am I allowed to breed to him?
Yep, as long as one is polite(you need friends) , mature(I was not but hey, I was young) and has foresight(you need to invest wisely) along with dedication and passion, you can go somewhere.

As many as you want, or until you run out of money?
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:45 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:45 pm