Community Forum

*The December Challenge!* - Finished!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/2

Post by Totina »

The first round is finished and results are being uploaded to the thread as soon as possible. My schedule for today got a bit tight very suddenly so I don't know if I have time to upload all points right now. If not, they will turn up later today when I get back home.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/5

Post by stephanie111 »

Thanks so much for doing this! I love the idea of something like this :D seems like a great way to connect the online community!
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

My stallion "changed owner" - he's on my other account Giharag, the points can still be counted to this account (texí) :)
ฬᾰ♛ Graverose
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

texí wrote:My stallion "changed owner" - he's on my other account Giharag, the points can still be counted to this account (texí) :)
ฬᾰ♛ Graverose
Ok! Thank you for telling me this so I can give the points to only one of your accounts instead of splitting it up by mistake. :)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

The second round of events have been run and the results will turn up in the list as soon as possible. Links to the new shows for the third round, which is also the last round for the driving categories, are now up in the first post.
kahielle
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/8

Post by kahielle »

totina wrote:!
Hey Totina!

I totally spaced on moving my two latest trained studs to studly before entering them in these competitions. I think I was half asleep zombie-ing them through entries. :P Honored and Valorous will be on studly from now on. Sorry for the blonde moment.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/8

Post by Totina »

kahielle wrote:
Hey Totina!

I totally spaced on moving my two latest trained studs to studly before entering them in these competitions. I think I was half asleep zombie-ing them through entries. :P Honored and Valorous will be on studly from now on. Sorry for the blonde moment.
Thank you for letting me know. I have edited the scores slightly to not split the points to two different accounts.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/9: Important note

Post by Totina »

It would be very helpful if everyone who is competing with more than one account to tell me which accounts are connected to the same player. This will prevent the points to be split to two different accounts for the same contestant. I have made some changes to the scores already where I noticed that some players had points split to two accounts. If I have missed someone, please reply to this thread so I can correct the scores.
tdinger
Visit My Farm

Post by tdinger »

TDinger and TDinger73 same person. Thanks for doing this
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

sassy and mega same person. different accounts