Community Forum

*The December Challenge!* - Finished!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/9: Important note

Post by Totina »

Thank you! I have corrected the scores to include both accounts in the list for the same player.
sfts
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/9: Important note

Post by sfts »

You have my two accounts (sfts/santafetrailstables) combined correctly. Thank you! :)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/11: Driving winners!

Post by Totina »

The 3rd round is done (not all results have been counted yet as I write this). The driving classes are done and we have our first winners!

Congratulations to the winners Bitapetrone and tdinger, who won $100,000 in-game money and the option to either have one of your own horses trained for free or to pick a horse from this pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/34998

Also, congratulations to Alaina, who placed 2nd in both the elite and beginner classes. You will win $50,000 in-game money from each category, resulting in a total of $100,000.

In the elite class, both Bitapetrone and Alaina got the same points so it came down to a coin flip to decide who would win.

To get the money you have to place a horse up for sale for the same price as the amount of money you have won. I would prefer foals or horses that can be rehomed (pick a horse that you have no use of, or a foal that you would rehome anyway).

Depending on the choices of getting a horse trained or to pick an already trained horse, to prevent the horses from getting bought by other players I will set the prices to at least 10k for buying/selling. If you want a horse trained by me, set the horse up for sale for any price from 10k or higher and make sure you still have that money to buy back your horse for the same amount after training is done.
On the other hand, if you pick a horse that is already trained, add 10k or more to the sale price of the foal/horse that will be used for the money transfer. The horse you picked will be up for sale for that same amount of money that was added.

Answer this thread for when you have picked an additional prize and when you have put up a horse for money transfer and I will make sure to answer as quick as I can.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Bitapetrone wrote:Elite Winner
tdinger wrote:Beginner Winner
Alaina wrote:Elite+Beginner 2nd Place
We'll see if it works to ping more than one, just to make sure you know that you have won.
Alaina
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Alaina »

Totina wrote:
Alaina wrote:Elite+Beginner 2nd Place
We'll see if it works to ping more than one, just to make sure you know that you have won.
Worked for me! Thanks for hosting this, Totina. It was fun. :) Can't wait to see how my boys perform in the rest of the English portion! I assume I just post a horse up for the amount of prize money owed?

Specializing in Kaimanawa

Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Alaina wrote:
Worked for me! Thanks for hosting this, Totina. It was fun. :) Can't wait to see how my boys perform in the rest of the English portion! I assume I just post a horse up for the amount of prize money owed?
Yes, just put up the horse for sale and I will buy it in order to give you the money you have won.
Alaina
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Alaina »

Totina wrote:Yes, just put up the horse for sale and I will buy it in order to give you the money you have won.
Here she is. Up for $100,000 for both $50,000 prizes owed me. You can just rehome her once purchased as she didn't make the cut for my breeding program.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/575456

Specializing in Kaimanawa

Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Alaina wrote:
Totina wrote:Yes, just put up the horse for sale and I will buy it in order to give you the money you have won.
Here she is. Up for $100,000 for both $50,000 prizes owed me. You can just rehome her once purchased as she didn't make the cut for my breeding program.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/575456
Done!
tdinger
Visit My Farm

Post by tdinger »

Worked for me!

Horse is up for sale. Haven't decided if I have one that I want to train or if I will take one of the lovely ones you've trained.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/583619
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

tdinger wrote:Worked for me!

Horse is up for sale. Haven't decided if I have one that I want to train or if I will take one of the lovely ones you've trained.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/583619
Just let me know when you have decided. For the horse you have put up for sale you have missed 3 zeros to the price. It's not 100 in-game money it's 100 000.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 am