Community Forum

Games

stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Games

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:I like Horse World Online more,It is more realistic and more fun to play rather than having the weird stuff like the thunderbolt or some potions.
Yes! I tried Horwse once, but gave up trying to figure up how it works. I like how straight forward, easy and natural everything looks in Horse World Online.
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

HWO. Absolutely no competition between the two.
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 9424737 »

I like both because in howrse you can make a lot of money fast and have your own page to have contests and more. But HWO Is also cool because the horses look more real and you can tell who is online whenever.
LovingLadybugHeart
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LovingLadybugHeart »

Horse world online i like it more than any other game more than minecraft more than my horse more than any game i ever played.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Horse World Online is SO much better! I like that when you first start out here, you can do so much more than starting out in Howrse. I dislike the only being able to access the auctions in Howrse when you don't have the 30 day seniority. I also don't like that to do really well in Howrse that you have to use a bunch of real world money, like for VIP.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 8:22 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:22 am