Community Forum

Closed (contains training advice)

stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ training

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: It sounds good! -don't judge, I'm a fast reader!
Thanks! Actually, I think it's brilliant to meet a fellow fast reader! It's great to know that I'm not the only one.
:D at school teachers used to never believe that I finished all of the needed reading so quickly :lol:
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

stephanie111 wrote::D at school teachers used to never believe that I finished all of the needed reading so quickly :lol:
I hate it when that happens! I mean: "Yes, Ms, I did just finish that page in under a minute." :roll:
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote::D at school teachers used to never believe that I finished all of the needed reading so quickly :lol:
I hate it when that happens! I mean: "Yes, Ms, I did just finish that page in under a minute." :roll:
Same!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I hate it when that happens! I mean: "Yes, Ms, I did just finish that page in under a minute." :roll:
Same!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636362 Someone bought her :cry: she was reserved for farant at 20k. It just marvels me that people are so willing to pay 20k for a horse that is thoroughly labeled "DO NOT BUY!!!"
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

stephanie111 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636362 Someone bought her :cry: she was reserved for farant at 20k. It just marvels me that people are so willing to pay 20k for a horse that is thoroughly labeled "DO NOT BUY!!!"
Are they willing to give her back?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636362 Someone bought her :cry: she was reserved for farant at 20k. It just marvels me that people are so willing to pay 20k for a horse that is thoroughly labeled "DO NOT BUY!!!"
Are they willing to give her back?
Waiting on it........it just feels super bad cause Farant gave me a TON of stuff and I keep on losing horses......
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Are they willing to give her back?
Waiting on it........it just feels super bad cause Farant gave me a TON of stuff and I keep on losing horses......
I hope it works out, but I'm sure Farant will understand if you can't resolve it.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Waiting on it........it just feels super bad cause Farant gave me a TON of stuff and I keep on losing horses......
I hope it works out, but I'm sure Farant will understand if you can't resolve it.
Thanks. Can I help you in any way? I'm hopeless at training, but I will do my best at anything else.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I hope it works out, but I'm sure Farant will understand if you can't resolve it.
Thanks. Can I help you in any way? I'm hopeless at training, but I will do my best at anything else.
Pleasure!

Would you be able to keep your eyes out for non-spotted horses (preferably grey, tiger eyed or pearl) that look sort of like this in body shape:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/523347

Thanks!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Thanks. Can I help you in any way? I'm hopeless at training, but I will do my best at anything else.
Pleasure!

Would you be able to keep your eyes out for non-spotted horses (preferably grey, tiger eyed or pearl) that look sort of like this in body shape:

Thanks!
Hmmmm ok! Can I have the link to the horse? (So I can refer back and look at the bloodline just in case)
If you have any "rejects" I can also take them in! I recently have started "collecting" those
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 8:34 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:34 am